• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
mm I love reading through these 100 pages and seeing the storyline pass on.

Lurv-----Ihy-----Lurv me pls---- Declined! why? (Inserts massive reason why) I'm 12 I can do wat I want----- 100 pages :D

Grats #Phoenix on 100 pgs. Btw that is a timeline XD ^

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry for leaving guys. Many know why, and some knew it was coming and yesterday just felt like the day. I'm sorry to those who I have hurt in this process. I love you all.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry for leaving guys. Many know why, and some knew it was coming and yesterday just felt like the day. I'm sorry to those who I have hurt in this process. I love you all.
Why did you leave? (If you are ok with saying why)

L

Lululioness

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Goodbye man, even though we haven't really talked for ages, keep being weird. Phoenix is gonna miss their ex-leader and officer. Good luck in life and stoof :)

Marotta66

Diamond
Reaction score
loveee you biiillllaaaaa

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We love you. <3

You'll be welcome back when you complete your goals.. <3

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Why did you leave? (If you are ok with saying why)
I have started to give myself goals to reach, and felt like that managing a clan would slow me down. I want my standard of PvP to reach top potential and the clan was butchering that dream. I couldn't really care if I'm the best in Australia currently, I know I can improve severely than at what state I currently showing. Yes, leaving the clan may or may not help. However it was my decision and my decision alone. It wasn't because I started to hate everyone, they're family to me and I can never let that go.

L

Lululioness

I have started to give myself goals to reach, and felt like that managing a clan would slow me down. I want my standard of PvP to reach top potential and the clan was butchering that dream. I couldn't really care if I'm the best in Australia currently, I know I can improve severely than at what state I currently showing. Yes, leaving the clan may or may not help. However it was my decision and my decision alone. It wasn't because I started to hate everyone, they're family to me and I can never let that go.
derpaderp, thought you were leaving MCSG entirely xD
So it's not a complete goodbye-never-gonna-see-you-again, but yeah, good-luck in achieving your goals :p

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
As family we all respect your decision and we will always be on your side. To bad or to worst, to our brother Billa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci