• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Let's get back on topic please. This thread wasn't made to debate who got mickeyrocks banned.

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
This is annoying. People getting unbanned when they actually hack and then the people that don't hack wait out their ban. So stupid. Mickey we know its you Simon Wilson and we know you got banned, whoever did it. You are NOT ACCEPTED, face the fact. I have proof of your alt account scheme so you will be rebanned, or not. most of the moderators don't know how to do their jobs. Only mod I've seen actually DO SOMETHING Is zenocrafter and gibbo assassin. Please moderators, stop letting the hackers bootlick you to get unbanned. It is not fair.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: iMightTroll
Wins: 89
Donator: Soon
Way of communication: Talking
Skype/TS name: got me
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 7
Strength: Stratitges
Weaknesses: Hackers
You a cool guy?: No promises

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: iMightTroll
Wins: 89
Donator: Soon
Way of communication: Talking
Skype/TS name: got me
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 7
Strength: Stratitges
Weaknesses: Hackers
You a cool guy?: No promises
Sorry, but you have been DENIED due to a lack of people in the clan wanting you. Back in the days of KCC Vs. Rebels I also recall you calling me a hacker a numerous amount of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci