• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonwilson123

Survivor
Reaction score
I think its time a made an apology:
1. i am sorry for being such an idiot and not getting off the thread after i got declined
2. I am also sorry if i have lowered the clans pride to just a flame thread
3. please forgive me and accpet this apology as i will not post on this thread again., only for an app when i finally redeem myself (3-4 months)
4. i should have never gotten into clans and teams
5. i should of taken all of your responces and warnings and listened to them instead of not listening
6 . im sorry

L

Lululioness

1. i am sorry for being such an idiot and not getting off the thread after i got declined
3. please forgive me and accpet this apology as i will not post on this thread again., only for an app when i finally redeem myself (3-4 months)
5. i should of taken all of your responces and warnings and listened to them instead of not listening
6 . im sorry
<3

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hate how people ruin the thread but I have to admit it kind of makes me laugh.. xD

badbob555

TheIlluminatedOne
Reaction score
6 . im sorry
Fapulous!

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys just saying our applicants deserve reasoning for the denied application. I know that the first time I was declined I was quite frustrated as I had nothing to go by. But yeah if the few applicants that have not made repeated apps for example boomyay could get a decent reason as to why they were declined I think that might actually prevent further flame/off topic posts by the user. Just my input thanks.

badbob555

TheIlluminatedOne
Reaction score
Guys just saying our applicants deserve reasoning for the denied application. I know that the first time I was declined I was quite frustrated as I had nothing to go by. But yeah if the few applicants that have not made repeated apps for example boomyay could get a decent reason as to why they were declined I think that might actually prevent and further flame/off topic posts by the user. Just my input thanks.
Wow boomyay is so nice and cool on the threads i thought he was in the clan. xD

Keep on trying boomyay.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys just saying our applicants deserve reasoning for the denied application. I know that the first time I was declined I was quite frustrated as I had nothing to go by. But yeah if the few applicants that have not made repeated apps for example boomyay could get a decent reason as to why they were declined I think that might actually prevent further flame/off topic posts by the user. Just my input thanks.
I think that's a good idea.

Oh, and I hate to keep bothering ppl, but can I be cheerleader? Even if I'm not being an active player, I still want to be a part of this clan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci