• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonwilson123

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry for sounding like a tard but what was so bad about that? Im not very good at spotting hackers.
People Clown (like the others) got into a Elite clan and he obviously couldn't handle the pressure because they where all to good for him so he said to himself: hmmm the only way to get that good is to hack..Then ill stop i promise myself. Lol you got Banned as a result xD just like i did 4 months ago :L

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Clowncostume got banned as far as I'm aware. stop with the arguing

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yah people are totally allowed in if they hack....
To all of those who thought they can hack, this is sarcasm. Just thought if you're silly enough to hack, you wouldn't be able to comprehend that.

badbob555

TheIlluminatedOne
Reaction score
People Clown (like the others) got into a Elite clan and he obviously couldn't handle the pressure because they where all to good for him so he said to himself: hmmm the only way to get that good is to hack..Then ill stop i promise myself. Lol you got Banned as a result xD just like i did 4 months ago :L
Simon that is the biggest load of BS. Jack is one of the best players i know, mabey you hacked cos u couldn't handle being in whatever lame clan your in but jack didnt hack because he "couldn't handle the pressure". I dont think he hacks, and if he did it would have been for a good reason. Not like you just being a plain noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci