• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacosaregood

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Jack
Minecraft IGN: Excide
Wins/Games (Legacy and current): 111/220
Written Paragraph of why you'd like to join & what you'd bring to the clan: I would love to join Phoenix because it's just the best of the best and a few of my cheeky family members are in the clan ;). I wish to bring skill and determination to the clan battle scene for this clan.
Who is your family member in here?

cmocaleb

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Rowan
Minecraft IGN: Calebjosh
Wins/Games (Legacy and current): um, probably something like 1337/6001? idk I've been playing too long to remember -.-
Written Paragraph of why you'd like to join & what you'd bring to the clan: Because I am one sixteenth Mexican and if you don't accept that is racial discrimination and I would like my lawyer.

TheIceCreamLady

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Coza
Minecraft IGN: TheIceCreamLady
Wins/Games (Legacy and current): 137/667 only current stats
Written Paragraph of why you'd like to join & what you'd bring to the clan: I would love to join an AU legend clan and it would be nice to mix with different people. I would also like to join Phoenix because I could be someone that can help out with clan battles if needed ;).

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:Coza
Minecraft IGN: TheIceCreamLady
Wins/Games (Legacy and current): 137/667 only current stats
Written Paragraph of why you'd like to join & what you'd bring to the clan: I would love to join an AU legend clan and it would be nice to mix with different people. I would also like to join Phoenix because I could be someone that can help out with clan battles if needed ;).
Currently Pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci