• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix -{AS Team}-

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: MLG_Dunnett (Old acc is dmdunnett)
Wins: 211 (both accounts combined)
W/L ratio (In percentage form): 211 out of 2757/1 out of 13/13% (roughly)
Donator: Yes, Diamond
Way of communication: Skype (I have TS but I don't know how to use)
Skype/TS name: thomasdunnett (no caps, spaces and dots)
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 7
Strengths: Water, Bow (ish), running, chasing, quite good with sword
Weaknesses: Lag, FnS
Would you fit in with the clan?: Probably
Have you been in any previous clans?: Yes (#BBPT, #Ultraz, #SwagPlague etc....)
DENIED: Not enough wins even when combined and your alt as a terrible ratio which shows lack of skill

Reaction score
DENIED: Not enough wins even when combined and your alt as a terrible ratio which shows lack of skill
Well no offence, you say I have "lack of wins" when like 1/4 of you clan doesn't meet the win req -.-
Why my alt has "terrible" ratio is because im extremely rusty -.-

Envokez

Survivor
Reaction score
Well no offence, you say I have "lack of wins" when like 1/4 of you clan doesn't meet the win req -.-
Why my alt has "terrible" ratio is because im extremely rusty -.-
That 1/4 of our members that does not meet the win requirement had a exception due to the fact that they had a decent ratio. Like you said you are extremely rusty, you should train up first and try applying again. Cheers.

Tangles

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: BeatBoxBabyHD
Wins:147
W/L ratio (In percentage form):1/9
Donator: Iron
Way of communication: Ts or skype
Skype/TS name:Skype= brian,lisa Ts= BeatBoxBabyHD
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10)7
Strengths:FnS Sword
Weaknesses:3 teams
Would you fit in with the clan?: yes im very likeable, i talk to people older than me ALL THE TIME, Im pretty decent at mcsg/ pvp in general. I know all the naughty jokes(if you know what i mean;)). I talk not too much but i will get involved in conversations and i am good at clan battles. I can stay focus at times like a hard clan battle. If i was accepted i think i'd be a good addition to the team. Ive had my account for almost 6 months and have known mcsg for about 4 or 5.
Have you been in any previous clans?: Predator, Legacy

BTW: Ive been helping yoobie win games ALOT recently soo i haven't latly but i normaly win 1 every 4 or 5 games unless im on a bad day
Your 11. sorry bad that says it all

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Would you fit in with the clan?: yes im very likeable, i talk to people older than me ALL THE TIME, Im pretty decent at mcsg/ pvp in general. I know all the naughty jokes(if you know what i mean;)). I talk not too much but i will get involved in conversations and i am good at clan battles. I can stay focus at times like a hard clan battle. If i was accepted i think i'd be a good addition to the team. Ive had my account for almost 6 months and have known mcsg for about 4 or 5.

BTW: Ive been helping yoobie win games ALOT recently soo i haven't latly but i normaly win 1 every 4 or 5 games unless im on a bad day
accepted as FaZe sniper. we hope you benefit FaZe Phoenix in your adventures. Thank you for applying

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score

accepted as FaZe sniper. we hope you benefit FaZe Phoenix in your adventures. Thank you for applying
*.*

ShizWoz

Tribute
Reaction score
[/quote}[/quote]
I have chosen to leave the clan even though I was only in it for a short period of time. The reason is that I feel that I do not fit in with the clan and the skill that is needed to be a member. I have had a good time here and I wish you guys all the best.

-Alex
Kay Bai <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci