• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Philosophy (OCE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

6block

Gold
Reaction score
Thank you Sixey for this message. However, you are not an admin and therefore cannot decline Brodie for being overweight. Furthermore have also decided to KICK you from the clan, due to you being on the autism spectrum. Please re-apply when you are no longer on the spectrum. Thank you
I appreciate you taking the time out of your day LGBT, I am thankful that you would spend your precious moments on me. However, it is with my utter dismay that I must inform you that you are BLACKLISTED due to being utterly awful at the video game. Please relearn the dynamics and mechanics of Minecraft before you consider filling out another application.

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
I know I'm not the best player (by a long shot) but I would like to improve and learn how to be better tbh
Minecraft IGN: treble_maker07
Legacy Stats: 411/5202
Current Stats: 8/211
Game rank: Green Bean (but VIP on discord I assume it'll go to in game one day who knows)
Discord Username: alyssa#4410
Past Clans: None

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
I know I'm not the best player (by a long shot) but I would like to improve and learn how to be better tbh
Minecraft IGN: treble_maker07
Legacy Stats: 411/5202
Current Stats: 8/211
Game rank: Green Bean (but VIP on discord I assume it'll go to in game one day who knows)
Discord Username: alyssa#4410
Past Clans: None
You have been ACCEPTED into Philosophy! I'll add ya to the clan discord :)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
if TeeArrr has million number of fans i am one of them. if TeeArrr has ten fans i am one of them. if TeeArrr has no fans. that means i am no more on the earth. if world against TeeArrr, i am against the world. i love TeeArrr till my last breath... die hard fan of TeeArrr. Hit like if u think TeeArrr best & smart in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci