• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Philosophy - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
That player was infact in our clan for more then 24 hours we just forgot to add him. It's a shame that you guys have to claim a "fair" win when we destroyed you the first round.

I thought when I came into clans I'd be fun. Not have numerous clans get automanically dq'd for a stupid reason. Instead of dqing the whole cb, just dq the 1 round that the player participated in.
Your so called "player" was not added on what you call your "roster" within "24 hours" previously to the "clan battle". Keep in mind that you "destroyed" "philosophy" in the "first round" of the "clan battle"

see none of ur Good makes sense

dq 1-0 #apex

Vexti

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Vexti/Improad

Legacy Stats (Wins/Games): 502/4188 (Vexti) 241/2398 (Improad)

Current Stats (Wins/Games): 41/324 (Vexti) 130/997 (Improad)

Skype Name: exclusivemind2001

Past Clans: A lot

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello guys. The admins and myself have decided that we are going to now base our clan on 'The Nexus'. This is because the community is better over there and less toxic. If anyone does not like this idea, you will be obliged to leave the clan. Thank you and have a nice day :)

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello guys. The admins and myself have decided that we are going to now base our clan on 'The Nexus'. This is because the community is better over there and less toxic. If anyone does not like this idea, you will be obliged to leave the clan. Thank you and have a nice day :)
LOL

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
you're kidding right jordy?

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Haha you're joking.

Reaction score
Some of the exile members (fatal and slap) have been sweating on the nexus quite a bit lately. 100+ wins they have. We are thinking about moving to the nexus aswell. Hopefully we can clan battle sometime on the nexus :)

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Some of the exile members (fatal and slap) have been sweating on the nexus quite a bit lately. 100+ wins they have. We are thinking about moving to the nexus aswell. Hopefully we can clan battle sometime on the nexus :)
That sounds like an excellent idea, Goud and I have been tryharding on it as well, nexus 2v2 sound good?

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci