• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Philosophy - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Half a year already, god time goes by fast. I did not expect Philosophy to become so sucessful as a clan and i'd like to thank every member for sticking with us, it really means a lot. But i'd like to thank some people individually who have helped Philosophy the most:

GoudAlmighty - Without you Nick, Philosophy would have disbanded by now, I cannot thank you enough after all you have contributed towards the clan. I'm just dumbfounded about how you have the time to be active as well as having a full-time job and moving houses. Your YouTube channel and clan battle highlights are always amazing to watch and I love how you spend so much time finding great chest routes for every map xd. I've been thinking about this for a while now and I have decided to promote you as our second owner because I feel like I need someone that has equal authority to me and you are the best candidate imo. Thanks for being a great guy and an amazing admin.

Pearlyyy - Aaron my favourite asian, I was so ecstatic when you decided to come back to Philosophy and continue your Admin role, you always make sure that everyone gets a go and no one feels left out. I know as of recently we haven't been as close friends as I would've liked due to some stupid mistakes i've made and I deeply apologize, you're always the mature one in our group that controls the rest of us lunatics. You're a great friend and I hope school goes really well for you :)

AtomiicDynamite - Maxwell my favourite plumber, you've always been with me from the start and one of my closest friends i've ever had. Although no one really takes you seriously, you still are a great admin and you took great care of the clan whenever i've been gone. Love you man <3

Also congrats to Randm and Choclitt for being in the clan for 6 months and will be receiving their veteran rank. Here's to another 6 months :)

cringefest is over

tl;dr - GoudAlmighty is promoted as a second owner, Randm and Choclitt get Veteran.

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Half a year already, god time goes by fast. I did not expect Philosophy to become so sucessful as a clan and i'd like to thank every member for sticking with us, it really means a lot. But i'd like to thank some people individually who have helped Philosophy the most:

GoudAlmighty - Without you Nick, Philosophy would have disbanded by now, I cannot thank you enough after all you have contributed towards the clan. I'm just dumbfounded about how you have the time to be active as well as having a full-time job and moving houses. Your YouTube channel and clan battle highlights are always amazing to watch and I love how you spend so much time finding great chest routes for every map xd. I've been thinking about this for a while now and I have decided to promote you as our second owner because I feel like I need someone that has equal authority to me and you are the best candidate imo. Thanks for being a great guy and an amazing admin.

Pearlyyy - Aaron my favourite asian, I was so ecstatic when you decided to come back to Philosophy and continue your Admin role, you always make sure that everyone gets a go and no one feels left out. I know as of recently we haven't been as close friends as I would've liked due to some stupid mistakes i've made and I deeply apologize, you're always the mature one in our group that controls the rest of us lunatics. You're a great friend and I hope school goes really well for you :)

AtomiicDynamite - Maxwell my favourite plumber, you've always been with me from the start and one of my closest friends i've ever had. Although no one really takes you seriously, you still are a great admin and you took great care of the clan whenever i've been gone. Love you man <3

Also congrats to Randm and Choclitt for being in the clan for 6 months and will be receiving their veteran rank. Here's to another 6 months :)

cringefest is over

tl;dr - GoudAlmighty is promoted as a second owner, Randm and Choclitt get Veteran.
WHERE IS MY MENTION

feminist

Career
Reaction score
PhoenixClan - Without you Nick, Philosophy would have disbanded by now, I cannot thank you enough after all you have contributed towards the clan. I'm just dumbfounded about how you have the time to be active as well as having a full-time job and moving houses. Your YouTube channel and clan battle highlights are always amazing to watch and I love how you spend so much time finding great chest routes for every map xd. I've been thinking about this for a while now and I have decided to promote you as our second owner because I feel like I need someone that has equal authority to me and you are the best candidate imo. Thanks for being a great guy and an amazing admin.
thanks man

AtomiicDynamite

Quantum
Reaction score

cringefest is over

Thanks <3

Congrats GoudAlmighty :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci