• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Philosophy - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzyy

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Player | April 2012
MCGamer Server Member | June 2013
MCGamer Forum Member | December 2015

Joined in 2012
Found about forums 3 years later
S33MS L3G1T BR0.
i only found the fourms 2 years later after i joined

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Can you please stfu now?
Hello everyone on this thread!
There has been a lot of flame on this thread lately and I will be keeping an eye on it. This is just a general warning and any flame from members may result in the thread being locked all other flame will be removed and may have more serious consequences.

Have a nice day! :D
JustCrash please stop complaining since you got declined. After seeing how you acted after being declined from Atomic, we never want you to apply again seeing how attitude is horrible. If you want to talk about your application come onto our teamspeak, but if you want to keep feeding the trolls, you will be reported. For everyone please stop and ignore him because if he hacks or not I really don't care, so take it somewhere else.

It's a shame that we have to celebrate 150 pages like this, but nevertheless yay 150 pages amirite? c:
can you all SHUT UP

ty
JustCrashh Please just stop commenting on this thread for now all you are doing is causing flame, we don't want a mod to come and lock the thread because you keep "bagging out" people and starting useless arguments.

~Thanks TheOfficialAG
Ok, ill stop.
JustCrashh You have been warned 5 times now you post one more comment that's not relevant on this thread I will get mods to come and talk to you about a punishment! We are sick of you posting useless comments and arguing for no reason please just stop commenting!

You said you would also stop twice but yet you haven't!

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
JustCrashh You have been warned 5 times now you post one more comment that's not relevant on this thread I will get mods to come and talk to you about a punishment! We are sick of you posting useless comments and arguing for no reason please just stop commenting!

!!!!!!!!!!

Ronann

Experienced
Reaction score

You forgot me bby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci