• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Philosophy - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randm

Quantum
Reaction score
Well what do we have here, my 1000th post on the 100th page on my clan thread. I would just like to take the time to achknowledge some people that have helped me out and this clan wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them:

GoudAlmighty - Man you have helped me since day 1 and in all honestly this clan wouldn't have gone this far without you by my side. You're basically our clan YouTuber that uploads awesome Clan Highlights that are very entertaining to watch. You help me lead clan battles and trials and are basically second in command whenever i'm not around. You've been an amazing friend and clan mate <3

AtomiicDynamite - You're the only other person that has stayed in my clan since the very start and I am very appreciative of that. You're definitely one of the closest friends I have ever had online and we get along so well. Taking admin off you was probably one of the biggest regrets I have ever made and i'm glad that I had the brains to give it back to you. Love you man :)

Pearlyyy - Probably one of the oldest friends out of anyone in this clan, I was devastated when you decided to quit but i'm glad you're slowly coming back (ingame wise). When you were admin, you helped me out so much with all the forum work and trialling people and always gave me advice on what to improve on as a clan leader. You have been a very great friend and it's a shame that you don't come on as much anymore. Take care man :)

TeeArrr - Admin for 3 days ???? Nah but seriously dude, I completely understand why you left to join Purple Cobras. But I was always glad to have you back with us and you are also one of my closest online friends. We always have a good chat on each-others profile pages on the forums during school and you have always motivated me to continue running this clan. You've been a great friend :)

Noogz - I was so happy when you applied for Philosophy, you made a great choice ;) . Although i've noticed that we don't talk as much anymore, you are still a really close friend of mine and i'm really glad about that. I hope that school and exams are going well for you. :)

Swoopz - OUR LAST RESORT!!!!!!! ily man <3

RedtailDaemon - my foot is itchy

@EveryoneElseInPhilosophy - I would just like to thank every single past and current member of Philosophy because without all of you guys, this clan wouldn't even be up and running and I am so grateful for everything you guys have done. I'm sorry that I couldn't write a big paragraph for all of you but I am quite busy at the moment with exams and stuff so I hope you can all forgive me. You guys have been amazing and I love you all so much! :)

Thank you to knowledgeguy , Vepster , CoDsNo65 , Lebron12 and everyone else that has challenged us to a clan battle. We have really enjoyed battling you guys and I hope we can do more in the future :)

Sorry for this sounding really cheesy but I feel like this has to be said. Philosophy means so much to me and has changed me as a person. Anyway, enough said, heres to another 100 pages!!!
What about philosaphy clan carrier???? rude :(

AtomiicDynamite

Quantum
Reaction score
Well what do we have here, my 1000th post on the 100th page on my clan thread. I would just like to take the time to achknowledge some people that have helped me out and this clan wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them:

GoudAlmighty - Man you have helped me since day 1 and in all honestly this clan wouldn't have gone this far without you by my side. You're basically our clan YouTuber that uploads awesome Clan Highlights that are very entertaining to watch. You help me lead clan battles and trials and are basically second in command whenever i'm not around. You've been an amazing friend and clan mate <3

AtomiicDynamite - You're the only other person that has stayed in my clan since the very start and I am very appreciative of that. You're definitely one of the closest friends I have ever had online and we get along so well. Taking admin off you was probably one of the biggest regrets I have ever made and i'm glad that I had the brains to give it back to you. Love you man :)

Pearlyyy - Probably one of the oldest friends out of anyone in this clan, I was devastated when you decided to quit but i'm glad you're slowly coming back (ingame wise). When you were admin, you helped me out so much with all the forum work and trialling people and always gave me advice on what to improve on as a clan leader. You have been a very great friend and it's a shame that you don't come on as much anymore. Take care man :)

TeeArrr - Admin for 3 days ???? Nah but seriously dude, I completely understand why you left to join Purple Cobras. But I was always glad to have you back with us and you are also one of my closest online friends. We always have a good chat on each-others profile pages on the forums during school and you have always motivated me to continue running this clan. You've been a great friend :)

Noogz - I was so happy when you applied for Philosophy, you made a great choice ;) . Although i've noticed that we don't talk as much anymore, you are still a really close friend of mine and i'm really glad about that. I hope that school and exams are going well for you. :)

@EveryoneElseInPhilosophy - I would just like to thank every single past and current member of Philosophy because without all of you guys, this clan wouldn't even be up and running and I am so grateful for everything you guys have done. I'm sorry that I couldn't write a big paragraph for all of you but I am quite busy at the moment with exams and stuff so I hope you can all forgive me. You guys have been amazing and I love you all so much! :)

Thank you to knowledgeguy , Vepster , CoDsNo65 , Lebron12 and everyone else that has challenged us to a clan battle. We have really enjoyed battling you guys and I hope we can do more in the future :)

Sorry for this sounding really cheesy but I feel like this has to be said. Philosophy means so much to me and has changed me as a person. Anyway, enough said, heres to another 100 pages!!!
Awh, <3

Rooonann

Survivor
Reaction score

I got feelings too - love your bff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci