• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phade Ay You

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhadeAyou

Survivor
Reaction score
The score was 3-2 your way then your member was speed hacking and we got him banned. The score then would have been 4-2 but that round doesn't count so why accuse us of lying when you are also lying.

I

Platinum
Reaction score
The score was 3-2 your way then your member was speed hacking and we got him banned. The score then would have been 4-2 but that round doesn't count so why accuse us of lying when you are also lying.
well our member probably started hacking after what dean did (dean still ily)
want to continue at 4-2 when we go into a bg and everyone gets screenshared for the very last round?

PhadeAyou

Survivor
Reaction score
want to continue at 4-2 when we go into a bg and everyone gets screenshared for the very last round?
No the damage is done we never want to have anything to do with your clan again.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. We have got your clan DQ from BLATANT HACKING so it's 5-0 so why would we verse you?

2. Stop calling dean out for hacks, it's such a supporting argument with all that evidence.

3. Post you loss DQ on a thread or LilBub will remove your thread.

Player8394

Survivor
Reaction score
Ronan ur still my ranga but we got your member banned for hacks mid fight cb..... So u got no choice so you mayaswelll just make Scriptv2 or whatever ur clan is lol
Edit: Where is your recorder? ;)

I

Platinum
Reaction score
1. We have got your clan DQ from BLATANT HACKING so it's 5-0 so why would we verse you?

2. Stop calling dean out for hacks, it's such a supporting argument with all that evidence.

A mod kindly asked me to either post the win or do a rematch and I'd do a rematch but apparently you don't want to, I apologise that one of our members was pretty much speeding around to spite our clan however we will certainly not use him in clan battles again and I'm open for a rematch.

DTN

Survivor
Reaction score

If one of their members was banned then thats a DQ no more said.

I

Platinum
Reaction score

Moderators can't even touch my thread let alone delete it LOL

AbortTheMission

Spectator
Reaction score
Fixed ur application!!

Like metal?:
In real life first name:
Stats (Modern day?? Wtf):
Skype(ps dean resolves any skype):
Do we post fake wins:
Do you get 10'd by script members every fight?:

Status