• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Personal Opinions Thread

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
My opinion is that the maturity of the people all over MCSG is going downwards; the amount if hackers increases everyday! Same as spammers. MY opinion :)
I straight out agree. More hackers join MCSG everyday. Vebbi is over there in EU having fun, because every hacker he meets gets banned straight away. Dangit, Vebbi. Become a mod!

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
In my opinion Team Elite is a terrible name.
Same.
My opinion is that survival games is boring.
Same.

Also I think that vanilla minecraft is a terrible game and without mods/mp plugins it would never be worth 20 bucks ever since they are taking it into the RPG route. I don't want my cute little sandbox to grow up and go away from it's roots. Good thing that they atleast added creative mode.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Same.

Same.

Also I think that vanilla minecraft is a terrible game and without mods/mp plugins it would never be worth 20 bucks ever since they are taking it into the RPG route. I don't want my cute little sandbox to grow up and go away from it's roots. Good thing that they atleast added creative mode.
Cute little sandbox :p I SEE what you did there ;)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Similiar to what Ikubi said;

In my opinion Mojang should work towards adding more blocks to play with for aesthetics and not more features such as enchanting etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci