• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Persistence | Au

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: ItsCamlsrad
Past Clans: #No clan, #Force, #Heartbeat, #Inexorable
Past Bans: 1 ban for admitting to hacks, it was about 6 months ago, i wasn't hacking and i was just being immature.
Wins/Games Played: 273 wins out of 2232 games
Wins in past 50 Games: 16 :D
Pvp Strengths: Fns, strafing and playing defensive.
PvP weaknesses: Bow and slow clicking
Why you would like to join Persistence? Persistence seems like a really good clan, I've Looked at all the members and i'm friends with a few people (Irektu, hawker1961, raj3r) and i have a lot of respect for some players such as GengarHD.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yep, I'll finally have something to do besides try-harding wins all day xD

<3

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: starstrong
Past Clans: Can't remember.
Past Bans: I've been banned 3 times before.
Wins/Games Played: 186/1594
Wins in past 50 Games: 8 (Not the greatest)
Pvp Strengths: Sword, bow,
PvP weaknesses: Fishing rod, fns,
Why you would like to join Persistence? I would like to join this clan because it has potential.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?:
Yes

Trentos9

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: Trentos9
Past Clans: #Inerexable
Past Bans: None
Wins/Games Played: Wins 166 PLayed 2750
Wins in past 50 Games: 19/50
Pvp Strengths: Fns Swords Strafe bow
PvP weaknesses: Fishing Rod Sometimes Combos Sometimes
Why you would like to join Persistence? Because i think it will help me improve my pvp skills and i know Hawker1961 very well
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes i will all the time it would just mostly be Saturday i wont be on until 7-8pm because i have cricket all day

_Thermalrage_

Survivor
Reaction score
oi scrim/cb in the near future, lemme know if ya'll up for it add my skype - sneakyfermal

hawker1961_

Experienced
Reaction score
Can any owners or admins or any members add my Skype it is glennoz1955 I made it into the clan.

hawker1961_

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: ItsCamlsrad
Past Clans: #No clan, #Force, #Heartbeat, #Inexorable
Past Bans: 1 ban for admitting to hacks, it was about 6 months ago, i wasn't hacking and i was just being immature.
Wins/Games Played: 273 wins out of 2232 games
Wins in past 50 Games: 16 :D
Pvp Strengths: Fns, strafing and playing defensive.
PvP weaknesses: Bow and slow clicking
Why you would like to join Persistence? Persistence seems like a really good clan, I've Looked at all the members and i'm friends with a few people (Irektu, hawker1961, raj3r) and i have a lot of respect for some players such as GengarHD.
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yep, I'll finally have something to do besides try-harding wins all day xD

<3
This kid is a beast. Trust me.

hawker1961_

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: Trentos9
Past Clans: #Inerexable
Wins/Games Played: Wins 166 PLayed 2750
Wins in past 50 Games: 19/50
Pvp Strengths: Fns Swords Strafe bow
PvP weaknesses: Fishing Rod Sometimes Combos Sometimes
Why you would like to join Persistence? Because i think it will help me improve my pvp skills and i know Hawker1961 very well
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes i will all the time it would just mostly be Saturday i wont be on until 7-8pm because i have cricket all day
This kids stats might not be the best but he is really good at pvp he played about 1000 games when he was bad. It was like 80 out of 1500 games. But he has got so much better.

barnaby13

Survivor
Reaction score
This kid is a beast. Trust me.
This kids stats might not be the best but he is really good at pvp he played about 1000 games when he was bad. It was like 80 out of 1500 games. But he has got so much better.
Please refrain from double posting, the edit button was implemented for a reason. Also, instead of sharing your opinions on players applications simply like the post. Thanks and have a nice day :).

EDIT: It was a triple post o:. Please don't do that either :p.

FallingSandx

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: FallingSandx
Past Clans: #Frenzy #Sphynx #Diversity #Flux #DynamicAU
Wins/Games Played: 169/2624 (Yes, my stats are really bad because the first thing i did when i joined mcsg is just roaming around maps, trying to troll my friends :p I stopped doing that when i played about 1000 games though
Wins in past 50 Games: 8/50 I have been playing on my 20fps laptop recently since i was on vacation.
Pvp Strengths: Bow and FNS, decent with close quater combat
PvP weaknesses: Rod and teams of 4. I can handle teams of 2 and sometimes teams of 3. Also people fns spamming. I'm working on ALL of them
Why you would like to join Persistence? I have a lot of friends here, and i think this would be a chance for me to meet more :)
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Absolutely, i'll try to be active as possible.

Last edited:

QuantumMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Take me off the trial list im to inactive because irl problems, school etc. Might apply after 3 weeks :3

nvm had irl problems all fixed now :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci