• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Persistence | Au

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRektU

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: iRektU
Past Clans: #Leverage, #Maleficent, #Love,#Core, many more but cant remember :(
Past Bans: 1 but i was like 9 and i don't think it was inportant. If u wish to know what it was add my skype: ishrektu
Wins/Games Played: 17/60 Tho i have got a main. And i am very experienced with the amount of games i have played.
Wins in past 60 Games: 17
Why you would like to join Persistence? Because i am willing to join a hardworking clan with well commited members. Please give me the chance to prove i am worthy
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes 100%.

PersistenceAu

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN/Minecraft Username: iRektU
Past Clans: #Leverage, #Maleficent, #Love,#Core, many more but cant remember :(
Past Bans: 1 but i was like 9 and i don't think it was inportant. If u wish to know what it was add my skype: ishrektu
Wins/Games Played: 17/60 Tho i have got a main. And i am very experienced with the amount of games i have played.
Wins in past 60 Games: 17
Why you would like to join Persistence? Because i am willing to join a hardworking clan with well commited members. Please give me the chance to prove i am worthy
Will you be active and dedicated to the clan?: Yes 100%.
Um lemme get this straight. You have a name called "irektu" and you call yourself "mature" .-.

SameEffect

Spectator
Reaction score
On behalf on Clean Up Crew, we challenge you to a Clan Battle! If you accept, add my skype! "sameeffect"

iRektU

Tribute
Reaction score
QUOTE="PersistenceAu, post: 1752625, member: 413431"]Um lemme get this straight. You have a name called "irektu" and you call yourself "mature" .-.[/QUOTE]
Ik my name is iRektU but it does not represent my reputation. Just please give me a chance and put me on trial to see how good/mature I am. U cant prove If I am mature or not just from my name. :) Plz give me a chance and put me on trial. Thanks

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
QUOTE="PersistenceAu, post: 1752625, member: 413431"]Um lemme get this straight. You have a name called "irektu" and you call yourself "mature" .-.
Ik my name is iRektU but it does not represent my reputation. Just please give me a chance and put me on trial to see how good/mature I am. U cant prove If I am mature or not just from my name. :) Plz give me a chance and put me on trial. Thanks[/QUOTE]
Alright matey i'll give you a shot hop on our ts for a trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci