• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

People leaving.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
So recently a lot of the old (MCSG v1) players have been leaving the community.
Ive also seen a lot of goodbye threads.

But the thing that irritates me is that most of the people that post a goodbye thread don't actually leave, or come back after a few days.

I think they just do it to get attention.

What is your opinion about this? Leave it down below.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
maybe they changed their minds and thought about it.
they really need to think about it before quitting.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
I only come on time to time like once a month to see how my pals are doing

J

District 13
Reaction score
I really don't think that because many players leave MCSG or MCGamer, but only a few post Goodbye threads, why? Well, I think that they have some moments when they used to play on this server and so they would love to give out tags to people who made it a wonderful experience for them. They may be doing it for attention, but still, they should at least let the community know as well as their friends :)

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I really don't think that because many players leave MCSG or MCGamer, but only a few post Goodbye threads, why? Well, I think that they have some moments when they used to play on this server and so they would love to give out tags to people who made it a wonderful experience for them. They may be doing it for attention, but still, they should at least let the community know as well as their friends :)
yes but the problem is they post a "goodbye" thread, but don't leave or come back after a few days.

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
i thought i was gonna quit for a couple months then I decided not to, never posted a goodbye thread, they're completely pointless in my eyes.

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
I left for 2 months lol didn't need to make a sappy thread on why I was leaving/quitting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci