• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Penguin Squad [Recruiting] [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXExoticPenguinXx

Experienced
Reaction score
IN GAME NAME:gromper17
SKYPE NAME:påske tanta
NICK NAME:grompier
CURRENT WINS:100
CURRENT POINTS:1027
STRENGTH:flint and steel
WEAKNESS:axe
I WANT TO JOIN BECAUSE: i would like to be in a awesome clan
HOW OFTEN DO I PLAY: 24/7
I ACCEPT THE RULES AND WILL FOLLOW THEM: yes

ACCEPTED
You have been accepted to the EU - Elite Clan, Penguin Squad.

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
IN GAME NAME: w0wMonkey123
SKYPE NAME: wowmonkey123
NICK NAME:
CURRENT WINS:199 "_"
CURRENT POINTS: 1500 ( or 14xx)
STRENGTH: flint & steel, bow, water fights
WEAKNESS: ice fights - laggin back :(
I WANT TO JOIN BECAUSE: i need clan :) and this seems pretty awsome
HOW OFTEN DO I PLAY: every day (unless i really cant)
I ACCEPT THE RULES AND WILL FOLLOW THEM: ForSure

Igotsoldonebay2

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you lie. We beat you because you wouldn't do a mcsg clan battle on mcsg. You didnt continue so we won by forfeit

xXExoticPenguinXx

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you lie. We beat you because you wouldn't do a mcsg clan battle on mcsg. You didnt continue so we won by forfeit
I'm not lieing. We won 2:1, and then you didn't want to do the next rounds. We couldn't have the all the rounds on MCSG since we had big troubles getting in. (End of stream)

And, I saw no reason why we couldn't have it on Graveys. No hackers, no interupters, no lag.

Igotsoldonebay2

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not lieing. We won 2:1, and then you didn't want to do the next rounds. We couldn't have the all the rounds on MCSG since we had big troubles getting in. (End of stream)

And, I saw no reason why we couldn't have it on Graveys. No hackers, no interupters, no lag.
I like gravey but its pretty suspicous that one off the admins had almost full diamond. it was 1-1 after the mcsg round.

xXExoticPenguinXx

Experienced
Reaction score
I like gravey but its pretty suspicous that one off the admins had almost full diamond. it was 1-1 after the mcsg round.
1-1 in my arseee, the final numbers were 2-1 to us. If you want a rematch, go ahead and ask me. If you think you're better, I would love you to mess up our win streak.

xXExoticPenguinXx

Experienced
Reaction score
Your ment to have a mcsg clan battle on mcsg, we won.
That's not true. It's perfactly fine to have a clan battle on a private server were everybode has got the same chances. (We won the games were their were no luck involved) And then, we tried to join a MCSG server and we all got in. U had luck and got swords in the start. So, we wanted to have the last rounds at a fair server. Which you strongly denied. Even tho we played 1 of the rounds at MCSG just as you wanted.

Igotsoldonebay2

Experienced
Reaction score
That's not true. It's perfactly fine to have a clan battle on a private server were everybode has got the same chances. (We won the games were their were no luck involved) And then, we tried to join a MCSG server and we all got in. U had luck and got swords in the start. So, we wanted to have the last rounds at a fair server. Which you strongly denied. Even tho we played 1 of the rounds at MCSG just as you wanted.
But we said were not doing it on private servers and you said we either do that or forfeit i dont see how thats fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci