• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Peace

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Well guys I'm leaving MCSG. My computer broke about 2 months ago & I planned on coming back but I simply don't want to anymore. I have no desire to play video game anymore. So since I'm leaving I figured I'll do the typical thing that most people do and tell there story.

So it started in 8th grade almost two years just before spring break. my friend told me to buy MineCraft because he had just opened a server. So I did because We weren't going on vacation that year. I quickly became addicted to the game and made a friend on skype named Matt, we played over the summer that year untill he quit. He basicly quit out of no where & I ended up not having any one to play with so i baught a new account named darklum3n ( most people don't know this but Lumen meens light in Greek. I played by myself for a long time untill I had a ratio of about 300/1000 and I started to remember how Matt had told me that he was in a clan and I wanted to join one. So I applied for Impalers lead by Andyflips. Andy & I never really became friends but I did meet someone who really affected me. SociallyAK, or jake. When impalers disbanded Jake & made like 3 randy clans that lasted maybe a week each but then we made React. We were still all randies but this clan lasted longer & we did have one God player who quit a long time ago. (Brandon2legit4you) but React ended up disbanding & merging with Deception lead by Lemonz87 & Binct. The clan only lasted maybe a month but Haley taught me how to lead a organized clan. Once Deceptiondisbanded we re-made React and picked up a lot of the old Deception members including HydraRealmz & Binct. We weren't an awful clan but we weren't anywhere near good. Binct ended up leaving & getting banned we picked up a couple of really good randies ( Marchello_ & Trudairy ) and the clan was going well but then Forsaken disbanded & they applied for React. I didn't really know who any of those people were I just thought they were good players so I let them in. I didn't know why they were hated & I thought they were cool. Then techaton a clan wars started and we all know what happened there.

There are so many people the have truly changed my life & I met them through a video game. That's simply unfathumable.

SociallyAK; you were my best friend on this server for so long. we did so much together it's crazy. I know it's cleche but you were like a brother to me. And we met in a stupid video game. I havn't talked to you in over six months since you developed a disease called league of legends. But see ya dude.

cf918 ; you pulled me out of a hole of hate. You're a great clan leader and an even better friend. Thanks for everything.

afrecqnzwelo youre actually incredibly smart but no one actually realized it. You were a great friend to me & I'm giving you my darklum3n account baba.

iBearHD ; one of my best friends on this server. I loved singing "do my in the booty because I love religion with you;)" you can have Chordicals. Peace baba

Zlim95 you were always a super chill guy & a really good friend thanks dude.

@Defresa you're legit a god at PVP it sucks that you got banned. Peace dude

Marchello_ one of my best friends in MC and a fuqin God at pvp. Remember when you got banned for turning on your scraping hacks? Lol

Trudairy still not entirly sure how we met but your a really cool guy and realy good at pvp, GLad you made it in Elevate.

Quisey21 /Murphey Laquise, havn't talked to you in forever dude. Hope you actually get into a good clan some day.
You were always very cool, and very fancy. :(. How will I get Chordicals?

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Well guys I'm leaving MCSG. My computer broke about 2 months ago & I planned on coming back but I simply don't want to anymore. I have no desire to play video game anymore. So since I'm leaving I figured I'll do the typical thing that most people do and tell there story.

So it started in 8th grade almost two years just before spring break. my friend told me to buy MineCraft because he had just opened a server. So I did because We weren't going on vacation that year. I quickly became addicted to the game and made a friend on skype named Matt, we played over the summer that year untill he quit. He basicly quit out of no where & I ended up not having any one to play with so i baught a new account named darklum3n ( most people don't know this but Lumen meens light in Greek. I played by myself for a long time untill I had a ratio of about 300/1000 and I started to remember how Matt had told me that he was in a clan and I wanted to join one. So I applied for Impalers lead by Andyflips. Andy & I never really became friends but I did meet someone who really affected me. SociallyAK, or jake. When impalers disbanded Jake & made like 3 randy clans that lasted maybe a week each but then we made React. We were still all randies but this clan lasted longer & we did have one God player who quit a long time ago. (Brandon2legit4you) but React ended up disbanding & merging with Deception lead by Lemonz87 & Binct. The clan only lasted maybe a month but Haley taught me how to lead a organized clan. Once Deceptiondisbanded we re-made React and picked up a lot of the old Deception members including HydraRealmz & Binct. We weren't an awful clan but we weren't anywhere near good. Binct ended up leaving & getting banned we picked up a couple of really good randies ( Marchello_ & Trudairy ) and the clan was going well but then Forsaken disbanded & they applied for React. I didn't really know who any of those people were I just thought they were good players so I let them in. I didn't know why they were hated & I thought they were cool. Then techaton a clan wars started and we all know what happened there.

There are so many people the have truly changed my life & I met them through a video game. That's simply unfathumable.

SociallyAK; you were my best friend on this server for so long. we did so much together it's crazy. I know it's cleche but you were like a brother to me. And we met in a stupid video game. I havn't talked to you in over six months since you developed a disease called league of legends. But see ya dude.

cf918 ; you pulled me out of a hole of hate. You're a great clan leader and an even better friend. Thanks for everything.

afrecqnzwelo youre actually incredibly smart but no one actually realized it. You were a great friend to me & I'm giving you my darklum3n account baba.

iBearHD ; one of my best friends on this server. I loved singing "do my in the booty because I love religion with you;)" you can have Chordicals. Peace baba

Zlim95 you were always a super chill guy & a really good friend thanks dude.

@Defresa you're legit a god at PVP it sucks that you got banned. Peace dude

Marchello_ one of my best friends in MC and a fuqin God at pvp. Remember when you got banned for turning on your scraping hacks? Lol

Trudairy still not entirly sure how we met but your a really cool guy and realy good at pvp, GLad you made it in Elevate.

Quisey21 havnt talked to you in forever dude. Hope you actually get into a good clan some day.

Kupi still your fault we lost CW1 but we had a pretty solid love hate relationship, it was cool.

xxSPUxx one of the funniest kids ive met here. You can SERIUSLY get on my nerves but it was always fun.

SportsFan2565 nobody thaught that you would actually be a good leader lol. you're a great friend and always went all out in a clan battle.

ConnorW youre still the cool perent of Rivals even though you quit:( you were always my favorite leader of Rivals & we always had fun.
Peace Nick, I always loved pissing you off lol luv yaya

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
thanks for the memories son, keep livin the good life now

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score
gunna go /kill not in the great dark-laa-moons goodbye thingy. Peace nerd (stop by ts anytime)

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
good nigh night I'm racist and I should feel bad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci