• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PCP: Perfection

Dynzii

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but whenever I'm scouting YouTube and such, I always seem to wander onto a PC build.. Like, one of those.. "600$ Gaming PC." And every time I see how good they are, when the person plays games on it, most of the time its like, Call of Duty.. Or Skyrim.. Or some game that I don't play.. Like Minecraft or CS:GO. And I figured that since Minecraft isn't really an "explosions with lots of animations\colors" it wouldn't need as much power.. But then I watch SolrFlare.. Or someone like Grapeapplesauce, and they're getting like 250 - 400 fps.. But the thing is.. How much is enough to get these kind of frames?

And by this I mean.. How much money is necessary to get these frames? I've been playing on a laptop for almost my whole life now.. Bessie has served me well..and now she's getting old and starting to slow down. And I think its time for an upgrade..

Maybe I could use some help from you guys, All I have to spend is 800$ Give or take some money... I need everything.. Including a moniter above 21in.. Please help!

Reaction score
$800 will get you good frames but you'll most likely struggle to record at high frames if that's what matters for you

Dynzii

Tribute
Reaction score
Well.. I will be recording at 60 fps while recording for quality.. By if not I will be fine with over 150 soo. Thanks for commenting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci