• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pc Specs

Spectator
Reaction score
There is Kingston and Kingbite. However kingbite is recommended for streaming.
I looked up kingbite to find no results... are you sure you know what you're talking about? Also, what's your budget?

Reaction score
I looked up kingbite to find no results... are you sure you know what you're talking about? Also, what's your budget?
Kingsbite isn't American tho. It's more in the Chinese market however it works good. Some good ones cost about 150-300$

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Alright so this is the build that I'm making.. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GMzhVn
Keep in mind that a keyboard and mouse are added to it, and that there's only 8 gb of ram. Also, prices will vary because those listed were already bought during black friday.

GoldenApple107

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright so this is the build that I'm making.. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GMzhVn
Keep in mind that a keyboard and mouse are added to it, and that there's only 8 gb of ram. Also, prices will vary because those listed were already bought during black friday.
Have you built it yet? Cause I'd upgrade the power supply to a better one. (Wattage is fine but the PSU itself isn't). Have a look at XFX, EVGA G2/GS or Seasonic.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Have you built it yet? Cause I'd upgrade the power supply to a better one. (Wattage is fine but the PSU itself isn't). Have a look at XFX, EVGA G2/GS or Seasonic.
I have all the parts except the processor, because it's sold out atm. Trust me, the power supply is fine.

GoldenApple107

Spectator
Reaction score
I have all the parts except the processor, because it's sold out atm. Trust me, the power supply is fine.
(First of all I'm not trying to come off rude, just trying to help). :)
Here is a description of the CX/CXM from the corsair website

CX-M and CX Series PC power supplies are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades. CX Series PSUs have 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency and are available in a variety of configurations to help you choose exactly the amount of power you need.
As you can see it says "excellent choice for basic system builds." CX PSU's aren't the worst but they aren't the best. They can potentially damage your PC too. That's why its recommended to put in a little extra ($5 - $20) to upgrade to a better unit such as a XFX, EVGA G2/GS or Seasonic.

Here is a PSU tier list someone over at /r/PCMasterRace put together. http://i.imgur.com/tgrbCnr.jpg

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
(First of all I'm not trying to come off rude, just trying to help). :)
Here is a description of the CX/CXM from the corsair website

As you can see it says "excellent choice for basic system builds." CX PSU's aren't the worst but they aren't the best. They can potentially damage your PC too. That's why its recommended to put in a little extra ($5 - $20) to upgrade to a better unit such as a XFX, EVGA G2/GS or Seasonic.

Here is a PSU tier list someone over at /r/PCMasterRace put together. http://i.imgur.com/tgrbCnr.jpg
Although that could be true, I'm not too worried because I have some friends as well as my dad who have been using the same brand of the power supply for over a year now and none of them have had issues. And none of them have builds that are considered basic.

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Although that could be true, I'm not too worried because I have some friends as well as my dad who have been using the same brand of the power supply for over a year now and none of them have had issues. And none of them have builds that are considered basic.
I use almost the same PSU (CX500M) that you're recommending. I've never had any problems with it and I would highly recommend it; however, you can afford (and I would recommend) to get a better PSU then the CX600 recommended by you. Once again, there's nothing wrong with the PSU, just not the best choice for your budget. Something more reliable from Seasonic, XFX, or EVGA would fit the bill for a higher end system like this one.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I use almost the same PSU (CX500M) that you're recommending. I've never had any problems with it and I would highly recommend it; however, you can afford (and I would recommend) to get a better PSU then the CX600 recommended by you. Once again, there's nothing wrong with the PSU, just not the best choice for your budget. Something more reliable from Seasonic, XFX, or EVGA would fit the bill for a higher end system like this one.
Well it's too late now that I already have it purchased. xD Probably whenever I decide to upgrade my build, I'll make sure to get a new power supply.

Reaction score
Well it's too late now that I already have it purchased. xD Probably whenever I decide to upgrade my build, I'll make sure to get a new power supply.
Tbh i'd recommend if your power supply is working fine when your going to upgrade change your CPU or GPU to a newer gen or a new one, Of course if you don't want to that's fine but im just saying ;)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Tbh i'd recommend if your power supply is working fine when your going to upgrade change your CPU or GPU to a newer gen or a new one, Of course if you don't want to that's fine but im just saying ;)
Yep that's what I will do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci