• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Payment system changes and PSA

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't get it, what's "chargeback" and how can you get banned if a friend buys you donor?

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
I don't get it, what's "chargeback" and how can you get banned if a friend buys you donor?
Chargeback, is when someone buys someone else donor, then revokes the transaction so the person whom the donor was bought for gets banned. They get banned for it because MCG loses money.
This actually confuses me. Can someone clarify exactly what this means? I don't understand.
From now on, you must put your billing address and email from now on.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
New rule means you have to give billing address, which means kids can't buy accounts without a parents billing address and since kids are the main source of these scams there will be less scams but kids also are part of the people who buy donor and so less donors would be bought because kids don't have a billing address?

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This will make me think twice about 'FREE IRON DONOR COMP'
Thanks Chad :)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
kids also are part of the people who buy donor and so less donors would be bought because kids don't have a billing address?
Should the kids be asking their parents permission in the first place? Yes...

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Should the kids be asking their parents permission in the first place? Yes...
Should and do are different things; but I'm sure plenty of kids do ask their parents and this shouldn't really affect anything.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I have my own paypal but I still made sure with my parents before buying it. Remember kids the internet is not somewhere to mess around. Always think twice before doing anything because you never knows who is out there.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I knew about the charge back, but I had never known about this type of abuse that has been going on. Thanks for the PSA, Chad :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci