• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Paste what you currently have copied!

Sqidward?

• Spongebob

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • Sandy

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Patrick

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • WUMBOLOGY SPONGEBOB 1ST GRADE!

Votes: 62 62.6%

• Total voters

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I know we both hate forum games for their ability to "like stack" but this thread is actually super awesome!

Edit: what even happened to the quote :0
Forum games can be fun, and they're meant to be played every so often. But what I hate about forum games is when people spam them in order to rack up posts and have something for people to likespam.
I'll admit, I do post on the forum games once in a while, but within moderation. And when I do, I also try to include some form of humor or informative tidbits.

On that note, my new clipboard:

It might be a bit over PG-13, so view at your own discretion. I just had it on my clipboard from a TS.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Forum games can be fun, and they're meant to be played every so often. But what I hate about forum games is when people spam them in order to rack up posts and have something for people to likespam.
I'll admit, I do post on the forum games once in a while, but within moderation. And when I do, I also try to include some form of humor or informative tidbits.

On that note, my new clipboard:

It might be a bit over PG-13, so view at your own discretion. I just had it on my clipboard from a TS.
I know that feeling. I was once guilty of it. I didn't really use the forums as an opportunity to express myself but instead a place that I could just randomly post on clan threads. That was back when I didn't know what TeamSpeak was. I would see people in game and fan boy, but never really communicate with the people I would fan over. I used the forums as a way to become "known" mainly by spamming those peoples clan threads. I have since grown and now love the forums for the intellectual capabilities and the interesting writing as well!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci