• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pantheon [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flqmes

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Jonathon
Minecraft IGN: RodClient
Skype Name: RodClient
Wins/Games: 453/1437
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Genocide: Seems like an upcoming clan and Shaun is a badlion nerd. This clan looks like it has a lot of potential and good old RodClient is here to save the day by applying for Genocide! In all honesty does look like a really good upcoming clan and would not mind giving it a shot. thanks! :)

Last edited:

Riley

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for being a Inappropriate body part on a male about the decline xD all g

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
After asking for a name change of this clan because it has been deemed inappropriate you still did not change it in a timely manner.

This clan has been disbanded and moved. Further punishment will be given if plausible or if you recreate the clan with the same name.

Have a great day!

Ronan

Survivor
Reaction score
CheerLeader please ;)
Sure :)
When next in a Nutshell?
When I can be bothered making one, haha. I'll make like two today I guess..
Cheers sexy!
Name: Jonathon
Minecraft IGN: RodClient
Skype Name: RodClient
Wins/Games: 453/1437
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Genocide: Seems like an upcoming clan and Shaun is a badlion nerd. This clan looks like it has a lot of potential and good old RodClient is here to save the day by applying for Genocide! In all honesty does look like a really good upcoming clan and would not mind giving it a shot. thanks! :)
You've been placed on pending. I will try to get back to you as fast as possible :)
Yeah ik I am a pretty sik lad for linking it to him it made a lot of people days! xD
Sorry for being a Inappropriate body part on a male about the decline xD all g
Haha, thanks fam. :)

Flqmes

Survivor
Reaction score
Sure :)

When I can be bothered making one, haha. I'll make like two today I guess..

Cheers sexy!

You've been placed on pending. I will try to get back to you as fast as possible :)

Haha, thanks fam. :)
Cheers, just contact us on Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci