• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Origins sky flashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
The sky on the map origins requiem V2 flashes bright colours when you are moving around, it's nothing to do with texture packs

Look at this video;

Skip to 7 minutes and watch for about 20 seconds

Last edited:

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
The sky on the map origins requiem V2 flashes bright colours when you are moving around, it's nothing to do with texture packs
It's fine for me, must be on your side.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Look at this video;

Skip to 7 minutes and watch for about 20 seconds

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
I believe it does have something to do with the texture pack as there is nothing that would cause the sky to flash like that. I will leave the thread open for further discussions, hopefully we can find the problem.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
The sky flashes, due to your altitude, in regards to the "bedrock level" Which is about 5-20 blocks above the lowest Y-cord. When you are in the "Bedrock Level," the horizon and sky will become much darker. When above, it looks like normal, when jumping around near the border of the two, the sky will flash between the two.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
The sky flashes, due to your altitude, in regards to the "bedrock level" Which is about 5-20 blocks above the lowest Y-cord. When you are in the "Bedrock Level," the horizon and sky will become much darker. When above, it looks like normal, when jumping around near the border of the two, the sky will flash between the two.
Doesn't the Void's 'sky' have something to do with it as well?
(Ok I guess the Void doesn't have a sky, but you get what I mean...)

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I believe it does have something to do with the texture pack as there is nothing that would cause the sky to flash like that. I will leave the thread open for further discussions, hopefully we can find the problem.
Read lively's comment

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Anyway, it seems like this question has been resolved c:
Question answered, thread locked. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci