• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Organization [EU]

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
Im not in this clan?? And Would you like a clan war against #TheSlayers 4pm British time on saturday Or Sunday :D I wont hear your reply until sunday :p And btw no cheating >.<

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
Im not in this clan?? And Would you like a clan war against #TheSlayers 4pm British time on saturday Or Sunday :D I wont hear your reply until sunday :p And btw no cheating >.<
Daniel has quit MCSG because he has fell in love with FIFA and he cba so I don't even know who will be leading the clan any more

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow you really want people to vote for you, bit sad/Lazy do it yourself it your choice xD
I think he wants to quit because people betrayed him a lot lately so that means he thinks he hasn't got "a lot of friends" so it depends on who would like him to sta/go

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
I think he wants to quit because people betrayed him a lot lately so that means he thinks he hasn't got "a lot of friends" so it depends on who would like him to sta/go
Well wouldnt it make it worse for himself if they said not for him to stay ( dont think they would anyway)

fluffyninjaaa

Survivor
Reaction score
wow he thinks that people betray him wow he has betrayed me many times i hope he goes i think a lot of people do he is a cocky person who thinks he is the best

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci