• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Only to please the bacca?

Do you eat raw chicken when you are playing MCSG?

• Yes, of course, it's delicious.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Sometimes... If I feel like eating it.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No, I don't wanna risk to become sick.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
To be parfictly honest I think we should keep raws clicken because baccas need raw food and if we eliminate raws clicken then we have not many as raws clicken to eats so no raws clicken must do the staying

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
My opinions on Raw Chicken:

I personally never eat it in MCSG, even if I am desperately hungry, because it has the chance of getting sick, which in return just makes your already bad hunger situation even worse. Raw Chicken is one of the more useless items, unless you can cook it, but most players don't really want to go through the hassle, when you can get cooked chicken from chests.

I believe that it should be removed from 24 servers, where the maps are small, and there aren't really many furnaces, and it is PvP focused. On 48 player servers however, it is still a viable food option because there are generally more "survival" type elements within those games, because of bigger map size, and also more spread between chests.

Many new players weren't around when it was a viable option, so yes, to answer your question, I do believe that MCSG is still MCSG without Raw Chicken, at least on the 24 player servers. It's like Bone, or String, not really that important but there anyways (Bone and String were removed).

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
raw chicken is stupid whenever i eat it i get sick

#cullbaccas

xoxo gossipgirl

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
Heh, do you remember this Vigilo ? c:
MCGamer don't need to remove Raw chicken.
MCGamer is not MCSG without RAW CHICKEN c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci