• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff "One Year as a Moderator" :')

Whales or Sharks?

• Whales

• Sharks

• Whale Sharks [NEW]

Results are only viewable after voting.

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats Ceroria! 1 year is a long time and you have done nothing but help the server! So glad that I became moderator and had the chance to meet you. Hope to become really good friends and look foward to working together :)

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I never got the chance to write a message but I would like to congratulate you on this massive achievement and hope you keep doing what you are doing!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations on reaching this achievement friend. c:

Here's to another year!

Mike_

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow.. 1 year. Well done. You have done a great job moderating the server and making it a better place for the community. Thank you.

ItsKyuu

Career
Reaction score
Congratulations on becoming 1 year as a moderator! I hope your journey continues to a great one! :D

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
CERORIA!!!! I remember when I got mod having to write "needs training" in my name every time I joined ts, fun times.
CONGRATS ON ONE YEAR!!!!!! Im so happy for you that you've made it this far and good luck for many months to come.
You've honestly made such an impact on myself and Im sure a whole heap of other staff members. You're such an amazing moderator and I really look up to you in what you do and how well you do everything.
Congrats on one year as staff Ceroria. You've done a fantastic job :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I am late for everything.... ;-; Well... I am glad to see that you have been doing this for so long it shows a good example to us other newer moderators to work harder and stay as long as you have! You are always so good to everyone and the community! Ceroria Happy 1 year and many more to come right (I hope)?
Nah, you're not late! I appreciate the kind words, it means a lot to know I've made a significant impact on others c:
Congrats buddy! You are a stud and probably the best bowl of cereal I know of.
You, my friend, have incredible timing because I'm literally eating frosted flakes while writing this.
Congrats Ceroria! 1 year is a long time and you have done nothing but help the server! So glad that I became moderator and had the chance to meet you. Hope to become really good friends and look foward to working together :)
Thanks hippie! I look forward to seeing you around the Teamspeak, Slack, ingame, forums, etc. as well!
I never got the chance to write a message but I would like to congratulate you on this massive achievement and hope you keep doing what you are doing!
Thanks Jason! <3
Welcome to the club :)
Feels so good 8)
Congratulations on reaching this achievement friend. c:

Here's to another year!
Thank ya friend!
gf
Congratulations Ceroria :). 1 year is a huge feat!
Why thank you Michael! I'm a day or two late, but congrats on five months!
Wow.. 1 year. Well done. You have done a great job moderating the server and making it a better place for the community. Thank you.
I really do my best, thank you for the kind words <3
Congratulations on becoming 1 year as a moderator! I hope your journey continues to a great one! :D
I hope the same, I can't wait for what lies ahead ^_^
CERORIA!!!! I remember when I got mod having to write "needs training" in my name every time I joined ts, fun times.
CONGRATS ON ONE YEAR!!!!!! Im so happy for you that you've made it this far and good luck for many months to come.
You've honestly made such an impact on myself and Im sure a whole heap of other staff members. You're such an amazing moderator and I really look up to you in what you do and how well you do everything.
Congrats on one year as staff Ceroria. You've done a fantastic job :)
ALYSSA!!! Thank you for the kind words and I can't describe how much it means to know I've made an impact in so many people's time here, including somebody as hard working and kind as yourself. Keep doing what you're doing as well, okay? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci