• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OMN Appreciation Thread!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

So last night open mic night was happening, first i'f like to say thanks to TnTime12 AKA Ma bae for telling me it was on because I thought it was on Sunday and I've been practicing all week so it would of been a screw over if he didnt tell me it was on! And also thanks to the 1000696969 messages I got saying people were singing Iggy Azalea.....

I had a lot of fun, however, next time your gonna sing Problem by ariana grande, make sure you get the rap bit right...Thanks :D jk

Really though, I had so much fun, I was gonna "sing" to more songs but ran out of time, so I'll make sure I'll sing more since a lot of people enjoyed it...I was being sarcastic..

Finally, thanks to OMN crew for hosting it, had so much fun and I feel not enough people thanked these people who hosted it, well done :D

I'll look forward to singing with Overlord547 again...Suggest me some songs as well :p

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Also, if anyone recorded me, please PM me I wanna hear it so bad xD

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Moose and I singing Chandelier was majestic. Pleeease tell me someone recorded it.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Moose and I singing Chandelier was majestic. Pleeease tell me someone recorded it.
Apparently it was really good, I joined just in the middle of you singing it ;-; wish more people recorded it...

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I am pretty sure they were kidding.... xD

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
dang, i forgot it was on friday instead of saturday like US OMN was.

don't think it would have mattered since i was band camp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci