• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ominous [US]

ya

• ya

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • no

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay^

Career
Reaction score
Please remove FuisonNuggets, and ShadowPing. Thank you :D

Death_Chimp

Platinum
Reaction score
[Banner Coming Soon]

Clan Information
Date Founded: 5/6/15
Founder: Verities
Owner(s): Verities

Teamspeak: ts41.gameservers.com:9268
Clan Record: 2-0-0

Requirements
-Activeness (Actually play the Game)
-Maturity and Loyalty (Clan Hopping is NOT Tolerated)

-300 Wins (Legacy Stats, Some Exceptions)
-Experience (Know how to Communicate, as well as Call-Out)
-Clan Battle Maps (Know the Routes)

Application

-In Game Name:
-Wins/Games Played (Legacy) :
-Skype Name (PM If Needed) :
-Reason of joining:
-Past Clans:

Roster

[1/1]

Owner
[Makes Final Decision, Power of Clan]
h0tdog ● Verities

[0/2]
Leader

[Can Lead CB's, and Kick/Promote Members]

[0/4]
Officer

[Can lead Scrim's, Set up CB's]

[0/5]

Elite
[Most skilled Members, Starter's in CB's]

[12/20]
[Core of the Clan, Wouldn't Exist Without]

byRick | Rick
Xqer | offline
Zitrex | Astro
Diffine | Zyho
Daddey | Justin

Alusive | Carter
DontStatsMe | Jake
GrandmaJam | Nick
_ArianaGrande | Gurgle
Blockyy_ | AngelsMatthew
AsianGod | JesusMessiah
SuxForYouNerd | StraightUpKnives

✔ Close to Promotion
Close To Demotion

Clan Battles
[2-0-0]

Ominous vs. Abyss [5-0] ✔
Ominous vs. TeamAlliance [5-0] ✔

Nope, you didnt win, we did. You forfeited. You said, IMDON which means, im done. So that means you forfeited. So we won. I got a mod in on this and she said that you said its a forfeit. So we won. You didn't

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, okay well that was fun. So, as many of you probably saw, there was a massive amount of flame concerning a few different members. I applaud those that handled it properly and did so without insulting or degrading other players. To those that posted negative content, your accounts will be looked into further and decided upon whether or not they should remain active by our Sr. Staff. Most, if not all, contents of flame were removed from the thread. If you see that I missed any, please let myself or another staff member aware so we can clear that up. Be aware that your message may have been deleted for quoting/replying to a message that needed to be deleted. This means that your message may have not been anything negative, but it contained another user's negative message. For future reference, if you see a message that you believe violates any rules, please hit that little report button down at the bottom of a message and staff member will take care of it and all others :) If there are any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day!

OminousClan

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow, okay well that was fun. So, as many of you probably saw, there was a massive amount of flame concerning a few different members. I applaud those that handled it properly and did so without insulting or degrading other players. To those that posted negative content, your accounts will be looked into further and decided upon whether or not they should remain active by our Sr. Staff. Most, if not all, contents of flame were removed from the thread. If you see that I missed any, please let myself or another staff member aware so we can clear that up. Be aware that your message may have been deleted for quoting/replying to a message that needed to be deleted. This means that your message may have not been anything negative, but it contained another user's negative message. For future reference, if you see a message that you believe violates any rules, please hit that little report button down at the bottom of a message and staff member will take care of it and all others :) If there are any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day!
Welp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci