• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OMfG HackERrr!!!1!! lolol1ol

Artemis

Spectator
Reaction score
Every time i win couple games in a row people just start spamming "HACKER" its really annoying.
Ironically, you started claiming that I hack when I killed you, truly, legitimately.

Anyways, there will always be players who are butt-hurt and try to make up an excuse when they die. It's kind-of like a pride thing. I know this may be an issue, but we can't just make up a custom-plugin and prevent these types of people. Ignoring them is the way to go. I personally learned my lesson when I tried to explain the situation to them, but as always, can't accept the fact that they have been killed so easily and will continue spamming the server.

To those players who think someone is using an illegal client/hacking:

• Make a report thread on the forums with EVIDENCE.
• Don't make flat-out accusations to players when you die. Spectate first and record the evidence if needed.
• Blatantly spamming the server claiming someone is hacking is truly an annoying move. First, you're causing spam in the server. Then, you might be making a false accusation. What if you were the player who is being accused of 'hacking' when you were playing legitimately?

Kiko

Tribute
Reaction score
Im in the top 10 and people constantly call me hacker and my friends because I always play with a team and they call my teammates when they don't kill while I kill or assist...

Darkshadow9809

Tribute
Reaction score
Has anyone else had it happen to them where you have a iron sword mostly leather armor and chain boots.
And some guy comes along with a stone sword and mediocre armor.
and you have your crosshair on them and you hit. And they attack you but you don't hit them even though your crosshair was on them. I died yesterday like this im not sure how it happened but i only hit him once but he still hit me like 7 times but i could promise i shoulda killed him cause he only took damage once.

Darkshadow9809

Tribute
Reaction score
oh and radshad's points aren't %100 legit instead at the deathmatch his teammates just let him kill them. I don't really care though as long as the person isn't hacking.

K

Karoleigh

Well, THIS is turning into a cluster buck...

Bottom line is with a server this popular, people are going to hack to gain an advantage on others. Best thing you can do is post a thread in the "Abuse Report" if you see anyone hacking. Remember! I need videos of hackers. Screenshots don't work and will result in your report being overlooked.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
PREES ALT-F4 FOR A DIAMOND SWORD WHEN THE GAMES START! trolol I hate those idiots too
I really don't care when people do that, since anyone that falls for it actually deserves it! Its good for laughs when someone says that and then a couple people disconnect. Of course, it gets annoying quickly when they start to spam it.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You cannot win more than one round in a row without being called or being accused of "hacking", and I have been called a hacker MANY times before and people never stop to consider that other persons might have been doing this before....

****hint hint... PvP (No Hacks) server for a year = pretty good pvp player!

orocket333

Tribute
Reaction score
lol, i used to be one of those guys in other games. i still do the alt f4 thing sometimes, lol. i get my my anger out by trolling XD

minedwas

Spectator
Reaction score
really me to i asked a guy if he wanted to team and he started to kill me so i killed him and he said i had
a reach hack???? like

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
lol, i used to be one of those guys in other games. i still do the alt f4 thing sometimes, lol. i get my my anger out by trolling XD
It never works, it's not funny and it only hurts the server.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci