• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
_-My post about the clan people aka nerds-_
in order of the roster
HoHoHD // Eddy ily nerd

R1ck4stl3y When you applied, I was like cool a pretty chill guy who can make graphics. Then you started talking to us, holy Good you're one of the most chill/funny people I've meet, glad to lead this clan with you

SuperSayian You're just a blqck guy, but in all seriousness, Wesley, you were the og member. You proved yourself and I believe you may be the funniest person in the clan, once again, glad to lead with you c;

OGLad I miss you god :(

@IntensifyMC/whateverlucas'sforumaccountis My dude, honestly we were gonna deny you. Then, when we were 6v6ing on badlion and you took that 3v1, omfg lucas. And like, you're not like any other 12 year old, #LucasForCarry

RipM8 forum banned :( but you've carried in scrims early on, and you always piss me off by being the less geared and giving out your iron armor for other's chain, xP

Krons You've helped a lot, and I'm grateful for that c; It may have been rough a bit there at the beginning, but it was worth keeping you around and I'm glad I made the decisions that I did

KingBenji123 You're just the worst ever to play the game, and csgo. 2v1 you and jason ezpz knife fight. In all honesty Benji, you were there to see Omega start, and you can vouch, Outset is better. I'm glad we were able to be here again and actually be friends

@thatnoscope uhhh you haven't been on the ts in like 3 days, rip?

LeafyBinctTea WHY ARENT YOU HERE TO CARRY COME BACK

TheSEEFilms Sam, you're one of the coolest guys in the clan, you and your brother. You haven't gotten a lot of playing time because you're never on when we battle, I hope that changes ;) Anyways, thanks for being so chill, and the fact you worried when I joked about disbanding shows me how dedicated you are <3

YoshiTime717 You yelled at me for not having fun one time :( lol, Aidan even though you get mad sometimes, you're pretty chill most of the time, and for that I thank you. Thanks for being one of the best listeners in the clan, Ka KAW

LightningNation Lightning, omfg you're so funny. This clan is full of funny people it' so hard to pick just one. Ka KAW

@Dylqn or Dylan107A did you die or something rip

Core I remember you from forever ago but you're not active :(

P3num6ra You're a god, you and Cory are funny aswell. My dude, you're pretty cool too talk to, and like pvp so yea

@WhatIsJasonsForumAccount you and benji are ez 2v1 you on csgo, yesterday was rough, but you apoligized and hopefully we can continue to go on c; o I found your account 420ingIt

17Cory10 Carrypvp, you're bad soooo, and you're one of the more chill guys to talk to c;

Sorry if I didn't say a lot to someone aka cory you havent been here long enough

"You can catch flies with honey, but you can catch more honies being fly" - Rick

And also, Sanic idk who you are but we worship you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci