• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
Put it up as postponed :p
No, USCL officials are covering. Along with federal cops xP People will learn soon to not ddos us, and everyone thinks we ddos when we're involving cops xD

FalseSwipe

Tribute
Reaction score
i wonder why ts is down gee, nothing to do with the recent drama from a recent cb...
xD nothing to do with some other clans coming on our ts named "Bad Stresser" claiming we ddoss pshhh nothing to do owith that

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
No, USCL officials are covering. Along with federal cops xP People will learn soon to not ddos us, and everyone thinks we ddos when we're involving cops xD
Honestly, i really don't care if it was you or not, cause quite frankly it was about the battle. We will be consaulting staff about it, and proceeding to get a redo of DDosing. Whether you like it or not, it is unacceptable, and inexcusable. We will not deal with it. Thanks for your time.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: P3num6ra
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ]: p3num6ra.the.second
Aɢᴇ:
Wɪɴs: 650
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: enough
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: synergy
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ: I am bored as bunnies and need something to do
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ Oғғɪᴄᴇʀs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ: Possibly, too lazy to go back and check
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ [1-10]: Below the minimum

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: P3num6ra
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ]: p3num6ra.the.second
Aɢᴇ:
Wɪɴs:
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: enough
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: synergy
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ: I am bored as bunnies and need something to do
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ Oғғɪᴄᴇʀs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ: Possibly, too lazy to go back and check
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ [1-10]: Below the minimum
Accepted for the UHC Team1!1!!1!

jk member

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci