• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
In Game Name:Goldcooki3
Nickname/IRL:Anthony
Skype Name:anthony10399
Past Clans:none
Have you played with any of the members:no
Why would you like to join Omega:i would like to join omega because i am a competitive player and i like to have fun while being competitive ,and i just like the feeling of being in a clan :)
denied

DuhhHeck

Spectator
Reaction score
In Game Name: DuhhHeck
Nickname/IRL: Liam or Duh
Skype Name:liam.neil62
Past Clans: TurnedUS, SpiralUS, Emmity,
Have you played with any of the members:no but I have talked to a couple of them like josh im pretty sure i have his skype already too.
Why would you like to join Omega: Because you are a good and active clan that could help me keep busy. If i get accepted i will most likely be on everyday except for Tuesdays and Thursdays!

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
In Game Name: DuhhHeck
Nickname/IRL: Liam or Duh
Skype Name:liam.neil62
Past Clans: TurnedUS, SpiralUS, Emmity,
Have you played with any of the members:no but I have talked to a couple of them like josh im pretty sure i have his skype already too.
Why would you like to join Omega: Because you are a good and active clan that could help me keep busy. If i get accepted i will most likely be on everyday except for Tuesdays and Thursdays!
Pending, stay active on the teamspeak for a chance at trial

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci