• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
In Game Name: Hirize | Rezolvix
Skype Name: Josh has it.
Past Clans: Omega, Aura, Ascendancy, etc.
You Cool?: Cooler than you.
Why would you like to join Omega? (Paragraph): Well you see I play MC and Josh said I can apply.
trial

nickk

Career
Reaction score
In Game Name: buttlicker69
Skype Name: skype
Past Clans: all
You cool? I'm hot
Why would you like to join Omega? (Paragraph): well this clan isn't dank and u Ned t0 b3 m0r3 d4nk

Edit: I was bored at 3 in the morning don't judge

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
In Game Name: buttlicker69
Skype Name: skype
Past Clans: all
You cool? I'm hot
Why would you like to join Omega? (Paragraph): well this clan isn't dank and u Ned t0 b3 m0r3 d4nk

Edit: I was bored at 3 in the morning don't judge
Accepted for Pepe

Vancee

Platinum
Reaction score
In Game Name: VanceMC
Skype Name: jasonvance10
Past Clans: EnzoGenesis, Kryptonity, Primative, Frost V2, and like 4 more randy clans I can't remember
You Cool?: Yaaaaas
Why would you like to join Omega? (Paragraph): I wound like to join Omega becuase I have not been in a clan for like 2 months and I miss being in clan battles. I also think I would be a perfect fit for the clan becuase I know that most of the members in the clan have great PvP skill, and so do I. Also, Omega can benifit from me becuase I can pull off great cluthes in clan battles. Lastly, If you accept me I will swag out the clan. ;) I hope you accept me, but if you dont good luck in the future.

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
d
In Game Name: VanceMC
Skype Name: jasonvance10
Past Clans: EnzoGenesis, Kryptonity, Primative, Frost V2, and like 4 more randy clans I can't remember
You Cool?: Yaaaaas
Why would you like to join Omega? (Paragraph): I wound like to join Omega becuase I have not been in a clan for like 2 months and I miss being in clan battles. I also think I would be a perfect fit for the clan becuase I know that most of the members in the clan have great PvP skill, and so do I. Also, Omega can benifit from me becuase I can pull off great cluthes in clan battles. Lastly, If you accept me I will swag out the clan. ;) I hope you accept me, but if you dont good luck in the future.
denied srry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci