• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

ItzFazeGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
In Game Name: TheShadoTaker_YT Real Name: Sammy
Past Clans: Taken
You Cool?: yeah i like to treat everyone as family
Why Would You Like To Join Omega? (Paragraph): This is my second clan and i would like to improve all my pvp skills and my teamwork skills so that i can understand how i should do different strategy's

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
In Game Name: TheShadoTaker_YT Real Name: Sammy
Past Clans: Taken
You Cool?: yeah i like to treat everyone as family
Why Would You Like To Join Omega? (Paragraph): This is my second clan and i would like to improve all my pvp skills and my teamwork skills so that i can understand how i should do different strategy's
pending be active on teamspeak

Emborous

Tribute
Reaction score
In Game Name: Jokoy
Skype Name: you may have it
Past Clans: Aura, Amnesty, OMEGAV1!
You Cool?: I think so but I don't think Josh likes me ;-;
Why would you like to join Omega? (Paragraph): cuz I was like the 5th person in Omegav1 and Josh said I could join

SilverFlames

Diamond
Reaction score
In Game Name: Jokoy
Skype Name: you may have it
Past Clans: Aura, Amnesty, OMEGAV1!
You Cool?: I think so but I don't think Josh likes me ;-;
Why would you like to join Omega? (Paragraph): cuz I was like the 5th person in Omegav1 and Josh said I could join
Accepted

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
In Game Name: TripIV
Skype Name: blue.berrymc
Past Clans: Criteria, Dusk, Impulsive.
You Cool?: Yup.
Why would you like to join Omega? (Paragraph): I want to join Omega because this was an amazing clan back then, and it was fun hanging out with you guys, and I want to bring those memories back because they were so fun, and I want to expand my clan experiences, and get better at pvp and find new friends to hang out with, and I want to re-group back with this clan because you guys are really fun to hang out with.

~Trip

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
In Game Name: TripIV
Skype Name: blue.berrymc
Past Clans: Criteria, Dusk, Impulsive.
You Cool?: Yup.
Why would you like to join Omega? (Paragraph): I want to join Omega because this was an amazing clan back then, and it was fun hanging out with you guys, and I want to bring those memories back because they were so fun, and I want to expand my clan experiences, and get better at pvp and find new friends to hang out with, and I want to re-group back with this clan because you guys are really fun to hang out with.

~Trip
trial

carry

Career
Reaction score
In Game Name: Equable
Skype Name: brzyy0
Past Clans: Impulsive, Mythic, Evo, Dusk, Criteria
You Cool?: yes
Why would you like to join Omega? (Paragraph): I would like to join omega because i want to meet great new pvpers in the community, and i also want to increase my pvp skills. I will increase my pvp skills by asking my teamates what i need to improve on. I also want to make new friends in the community by joining clans.

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
In Game Name: Equable
Skype Name: brzyy0
Past Clans: Impulsive, Mythic, Evo, Dusk, Criteria
You Cool?: yes
Why would you like to join Omega? (Paragraph): I would like to join omega because i want to meet great new pvpers in the community, and i also want to increase my pvp skills. I will increase my pvp skills by asking my teamates what i need to improve on. I also want to make new friends in the community by joining clans.
pending
be active on ts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci