• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
IGN - Nick619Crazy
Name - Nick
Wins/Losts -316/4067
Donor - diamond upgrading to platinum
Teamspeak? - yes
What is your skype name - nick619crazy
Lastly, why do you want to join? - To help out the clan
How active are you 1-10 - 8-9
Trial
Be active

Fighterfax

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN - fighterfax
Name - Denton
Wins/Losts - 165/2034
Donor - Diamond
Teamspeak? - Yes
What is your skype name - MrFighterfax
Lastly, why do you want to join? - I want to join because i feel like this is not the best clan for me, but a good clan for me.Since being in the MCSG commutiy for about 1 year now, the community is falling apart. I feel like that is why i play it, to make it better. If one of you in the clan has continualsly said gg10 or rekt and keeps on doing it, i would hate being in this clan, but i dont think this clan is like that. I think this clan has spirit! I think this clan could maybe someday be number one. but thats only if we work together. thats the best clan you can get. A clan that works together. I will admit i am an above avrage pvper because in my last 100 games i have an 1/7 ratio. But that doesnt mean anything, we all have to work together. The key is Teamwork.
How active are you 1-10 - 9

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
IGN - fighterfax
Name - Denton
Wins/Losts - 165/2034
Donor - Diamond
Teamspeak? - Yes
What is your skype name - MrFighterfax
Lastly, why do you want to join? - I want to join because i feel like this is not the best clan for me, but a good clan for me.Since being in the MCSG commutiy for about 1 year now, the community is falling apart. I feel like that is why i play it, to make it better. If one of you in the clan has continualsly said gg10 or rekt and keeps on doing it, i would hate being in this clan, but i dont think this clan is like that. I think this clan has spirit! I think this clan could maybe someday be number one. but thats only if we work together. thats the best clan you can get. A clan that works together. I will admit i am an above avrage pvper because in my last 100 games i have an 1/7 ratio. But that doesnt mean anything, we all have to work together. The key is Teamwork.
How active are you 1-10 - 9
Denied.
apply when you meet the requirements.
-have a nice day

Evaporations_

Spectator
Reaction score

Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Evaporations_
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ]:evaporations_
Aɢᴇ:11
Wɪɴs:1/5
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:5
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: none
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ: because , i want a shot in a clan , and i dont need alot of playing time , but just wanna get back into minecraft
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ Oғғɪᴄᴇʀs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ: killed hoho
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ [1-10]: 9

EXTRA : i bought this acc for xswifftyhd , im his cousin taz , and just want to get into minecraft again since i sold my first account . K

SSAwesome27

Spectator
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: SSAwesome27 or nman4
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ]: ssawesome27
Aɢᴇ: 13
Wɪɴs: 149
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:1730
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: FDC Venomous Voltage Deffaced
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ: I want to join Omega because its fun to be in clans or cb's and I'm getting bored of regular mcsg.
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ Oғғɪᴄᴇʀs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ: Not really I have talked to HoHo Tho
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ [1-10] 6-7

WattledCarrot

Platinum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: SSAwesome27 or nman4
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ]: ssawesome27
Aɢᴇ: 13
Wɪɴs: 149
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:1730
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: FDC Venomous Voltage Deffaced
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ: I want to join Omega because its fun to be in clans or cb's and I'm getting bored of regular mcsg.
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ Oғғɪᴄᴇʀs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ: Not really I have talked to HoHo Tho
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ [1-10] 6-7
Trial be active on ts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci