• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
I am in the midst of dealing with all of the previous flame, but all recent flame has been deleted by Taylor and I. Seeing as the clan who owns this page did not instigate the flame, this thread will not be locked, however anybody who continues to flame on this topic will meet the same fate that the other people who flamed met.

Watch yourselves.
Sorry didn't see your post didn't mean to cause flame I was just suggesting a new idea

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
I am in the midst of dealing with all of the previous flame, but all recent flame has been deleted by Taylor and I. Seeing as the clan who owns this page did not instigate the flame, this thread will not be locked, however anybody who continues to flame on this topic will meet the same fate that the other people who flamed met.

Watch yourselves.
Thank you very much for all of your help. Thank you to Taylor as well.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Christ. Even after a mod asked that you all stopped with the hackusations and flame, you continue to do it. Forbidix your'e my main problem here; but not you alone, who can forget SavagePing . Both of you, along with VortexClan have gone at us for no reason. To the 2 people from Aura, you can excuse yourself from our thread. The only thing you SAY is that we toggled in the battle against you guys. Well, you can say it all what you want, but you don't have any proof. Upload some proof pal, and not any fake bs proof on a server that is meant for laughs that isn't even MCSG. If clans out there think we toggle, how about you just Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom prove it for once. And Forbidix , you're here trying to say we already have enough hate as it is? The only people who are hating on us are the same groupies who have been doing it from the start. Instead of getting all of your friends to join on this flame and hackusations, stand your own ground. And when you stand your ground, get some hard factual evidence

Ceroria sorry if this seemed at all offensive, I just wanted to put all those people who have no proof but just go off some random things that they heard from we already defeated in their spot and ask that you remove the flame. Just some names of issues right off the top of my head of those that are big issues here, you have ..
LlamaLover4Life
VortexClan
Forbidix
YoshiTime717
Divux
SavagePing

Just some of the main issues. Thanks. Just a heads up for you Ceroria I'm probably going to get ganged up by those I called out here, so you might have to clean up in a little bit as well.
wait... wot did i do?

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
wait... wot did i do?
There is no reason to involve it. I will gladly delete that post to save any flame that can come from either side. You were just one of those names that I constantly saw on here when things began getting heated.

Divux

Career
Reaction score
- Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: flusha
- Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: shut up randys
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: no
- Aɢᴇ: but 3
- Wɪɴs: boput 901110110191091
- Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: Synergy, ouy foof@!

- Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wɪsʜ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ: fu1k u fabulous persons

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score
There is no reason to involve it. I will gladly delete that post to save any flame that can come from either side. You were just one of those names that I constantly saw on here when things began getting heated.
We should just put all of this behind us

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
i said NOTHING to enduce or continue flame. y u has 2 tel da moods dat i deed et?

JoHn_WiZ

Tribute
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Wizzy_
- Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Wizzy/ Wezzy xD
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: john_0449
- Aɢᴇ: 14
- Wɪɴs: 445
- Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: I can't remember. Valence, Relativity ect.
- Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wɪsʜ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ: I would like to join the clan because, I think that I could be a "help" to you guys. You guys are already good, I would just liek to be here and see if i "fit in." However I just wanna see how things play out for me in this clan.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Wizzy_
- Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Wizzy/ Wezzy xD
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: john_0449
- Aɢᴇ: 14
- Wɪɴs: 445
- Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: I can't remember. Valence, Relativity ect.
- Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wɪsʜ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ: I would like to join the clan because, I think that I could be a "help" to you guys. You guys are already good, I would just liek to be here and see if i "fit in." However I just wanna see how things play out for me in this clan.
omgomogmgmgm kild ibetursore elite!1111111111!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci