• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

Zeltrix_

Spectator
Reaction score
- Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN:Zeltrix_
- Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM if Needed]:shadowguy347
- Aɢᴇ:14
- Wɪɴs:323
- Previous Cʟᴀɴs:Irrelevant,and Militant
- Wʜʏ Do You Wish To Join:I wish to join cause as of i saw in Dragonita's video there is sort of agreement on decisions during the clan battles to win the CB.I really enjoy there teamwork and how they do all they can to win.

Last edited:

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
- Wʜʏ Do You Wish To Join:I wish to join cause as of i saw in Dragonita's video there is sort of agreement on decisions during the clan battles to win the CB.
Recommended nice stats and past looks good but please don't be Dragonita fanboy please sorry don't mean to be rude just many have applied but non the less recommended

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
- Wʜʏ Do You Wish To Join:I wish to join cause as of i saw in Dragonita's video there is sort of agreement on decisions during the clan battles to win the CB.I really enjoy there teamwork and how they do all they can to win.
Denied. You may re-apply in one week.

Updates
MrGreenApple [ItsAppleYT] has been accepted for member.
All other trials are pending, and will be notified if they are accepted or denied by Saturday.

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Leafed has been kicked, until we get a definite answer on the status of his legitness
Hey Josh you know I make a pretty good officer ;) nah I am jk I will be lucky to get member I was really bad last night. Also please unban my iPhone off ts ty

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci