• Pardon our dust!

Welcome to the MCGamer Network forums! There are sections of our website that may not look the best or entire areas lacking content entirely (such as...leaderboards?)... we're working on it!

If you've found an issue with a specific area of the website that doesn't look like it's intentional, please report the issue by clicking here. We can't fix it if we don't know about it!

Oldschool club

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is some oldschool peps, so whats happening? Am I late to the party?

pixel

f the staff except blake
Reaction score
oldest in the mf room

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Chad just announced server's shutting down...again...in April
^

(Posting this info for other people as well - if you want Discord links just PM me or hunt me down on Twitter, @AlexanderEmmeth if the forums shut down.)

The Discord server was live from July or so, really kicked off in August. Couple of days ago there was (apparently?) a tweet from Chad announcing shutdown, but it was deleted and the process has been messy. But yes, the Discord is effectively shutdown/crippled (intentionally) and the developers (reportedly) have not been active in 3-4 weeks.

The game server will be kept up until the last donor rank expires, I guess? Further ranks cannot be purchased.

If you're interested in keeping up with the community, I suggest finding an offshoot Discord. There are a large number that have sprung up, both of the Clan and General Community variant.

If you're interested in clans, I suggest "Cuba Chat". Ask around and see if anyone tosses a link.

If you're looking for keeping up with the general community, there's a Discord that sprung up before MCSG came back, and it was semi-officially recognized by Chad (I think he gave out VIP ranks to the hosts). It's called MCSG Reunion, PM me and I can toss you a link. Initiated by Alyssa and friendly towards all regions. About ~300 users.
There's another community Discord that is European-specific, called "EU Rep". I can also link that one if you want. About ~45 users but you may know more of them, lots of ex-staff.

(Just not posting the links publicly here)

And, shameless plug, I also have a Discord server with a mix of IRL and online/MCSG friends. Very friendly community! :)

@ Staff who may consider deleting this post for advertising: This is not generating competition, as the server is about to shut down AND not accepting further donations. Also I'm not advertising a game server.
Maybe I'll repost all this on a thread.

Edit: I've posted a thread.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bilgisayar123456