• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

oi Mate | Australian Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asher

Diamond
Reaction score
wow nis added me to the clan without even asking. Get reported.

sandcastles

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: sandcastles (pretty OG name amirite)
Do You Have Donor?: No, I don't have donor. Doesn't mean I don't support the server though.
How Many Wins Do You Have?: I have 28 wins, but I am a very experienced player. I did play many other servers before I came to MCSG.
Why Do You Want Do Join Oi Mate?: Because I'd like to start the experience of being in a clan and getting along with fellow clan mates.

Enderrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey want to CB/Scrim? Add my skype ItsEnderHD I think you have me though we can talk about it there :)

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
Want 2 frendly scrim Purple Cobras ty ty

Reaction score
IGN;Zexual

Age 12
(Doesnt really matter, try be older than 5 tho)
;

Skypename zexual.swag
(Could be PM'd too);

Do you have donator?
(Doesnt really matter either);Platinum

How many wins do you have?
(Must be more than 50 wins c:);300

How often do you play?;24/7 48 hours m8

Why do you want to join "oi Mate?";cuz i coon and oo can stroove thoos cloon to sooccoos m8

T

TACOSAURUS

Honestly I love this clan and its name and original thread, if I wasn't a founder of Absolution, I would consider applying for this clan. However the fact that you aren't going to take CB's seriously may put of a lot of people in the MCG community, I see a lot of potential in this clan. Best of luck with future CB's :)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Due to this clan being really inactive I will be locking this thread and moving this to disbanded clans. If the Owner wants this thread to be re-opened send me a private message and I will deal with it.

Thread Moved and Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci