• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Official TeamSpeak3 server announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Crowns

Tribute
Reaction score
Whats up with these random-ass banns being thrown at us when in-game? They're more like kicks actually since you dont really get banned but, yeah.

Rowan

Spectator
Reaction score
the new survival games maps suck i wish they would go back to the pervious versions it completely botched the whole name of the server i was going to become a donor but screw that the whole reason i liked the server was because it was very close to the hunger games with a few minor changes but now its just a messed up city so im not sure why its called the survival games anymore

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
the new survival games maps suck i wish they would go back to the pervious versions it completely botched the whole name of the server
Not at all. It may have some corruption but it's fine, as well as the server maps will be changing between the two maps using the map switcher, so it really makes no difference.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
the new survival games maps suck i wish they would go back to the pervious versions it completely botched the whole name of the server i was going to become a donor but screw that the whole reason i liked the server was because it was very close to the hunger games with a few minor changes but now its just a messed up city so im not sure why its called the survival games anymore
Considering the number of people who've been asking for a new map and all those who've been submiting ideas/maps to ZombieTracker, i'd say its awesome that we're getting new maps. So what if the map isn't perfect yet, its the first release, the first time the original map came out it was nowhere near as good as it is. it will take sometime for people to form their opinions and the suggestions to start flowing, and that's what i look forward to seeing, the kinds of things people come up with to make the games that much more enjoyable! ^_^
And if you're complaining about authenticity to the books/movie note the description of the servers "Hunger Games style" not "Hunger Games replica", if it were to stick to the books then we'd only get two maps... And i doubt the second one could be implemented as well as it is depicted in the story

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
Considering the number of people who've been asking for a new map and all those who've been submiting ideas/maps to ZombieTracker, i'd say its awesome that we're getting new maps. So what if the map isn't perfect yet, its the first release, the first time the original map came out it was nowhere near as good as it is. it will take sometime for people to form their opinions and the suggestions to start flowing, and that's what i look forward to seeing, the kinds of things people come up with to make the games that much more enjoyable! ^_^
And if you're complaining about authenticity to the books/movie note the description of the servers "Hunger Games style" not "Hunger Games replica", if it were to stick to the books then we'd only get two maps... And i doubt the second one could be implemented as well as it is depicted in the story
Yeah, this is very well said

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
^ if its so well said could you manage a like? makes me feel better ^_^

Katie

Tribute
Reaction score
Is this the "big surprise" you said would happen on the weekend??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci