• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Off Limits

Would you like to see Off Limits on Battlegrounds?

• Yes (Why)

• No (Why not)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sailboats

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of map: Off Limits
Lead Builder/Build team name: Sailboats and MCOnThePCAndrew
Game type: Battlegrounds
Map description: Off Limits was originally a test facility for the U.S to practice new weapons that were too unsafe to test in the U.S. So they made this in an African desert without anyone knowing. If anyone found out about the weapons, it could lead to worldwide Chaos.
Video/screenshots:

Coordinates of spawn points: (162) 64 (374), (165) 70 (420), (124) 84 (422), (163) 64 (443), (140) 83 (468), (166) 64 (509), (198) 80 (466), (100) 64 (453), (223) 64 (438), (200) 81 (409).

Map radius: 80x80 dome

I, Sailboats agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

MAP LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/st9g3s1slg0acmh/Off+Limits+%28%29.zip
Also...: As you can see this map has a lot of great space for PvP which is why it would be a great fit for MCSG.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
I like the concept of it, but I think it needs much more detail.

Seekr99

Platinum
Reaction score
I love the map. Fast paced pvp goes well in open areas, and I'd love to see this as a map in Battlegrounds. :D

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback :) It's much appreciated

What's the name of it and what minigame? I wana check it out
Villager Defense, something with a beach, idk, just play Villager defense, it's a pretty well known map.

I'm not advertising Hypixel, btw.

WingsNThings

Tribute
Reaction score
I think you should terraform the flat areas a little more, use brushes like //br cyl sand 3 2 or //br cyl 0 1 to create small divots and small hills, a little bland, but all in all good map :).

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I said yes, because I like the concept of it, and with work it will get somewhere.
I think that it looks very planned out already, like,
Here: Whatever structure e.t.c.
So make it less planned, to make it look better, more detail definetely and think about all PvP aspects, battlegrounds is, you spawn, and you kill, think about that.

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice concept, I just think this map needs a bit more detail with the terraforming as at the moment it's very bland with not a lot of block variation. You could try adding blocks such as red sand, sandstone and gravel to give more texture. Also try to add more detail within the builds.

For now I would vote no but with a few improvemts I would love to see this map on MCGamer! :)

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Nothing really detailed on the ground or everything i suggest you need to work a bit harder this seems like a it took 2 days man GL

-Gulemann From Helix :)

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally think it looks okay and good for pvp. Although a little flat.

Bennoki_

Spectator
Reaction score
When you make a battlegrounds map, does MCSG do the thing that when you click a sign you teleport there or you have to do it yourself?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci