• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ocean Corridors 24 Player Map | 5% Done | Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onyc

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello fellow mcsg players, I decided to give up the "SummerCamp" to my friend smashing1234 as It was his idea in the first place. So, I decided to come up with a map on my own and im calling it ocean corridors. Majority of the map will be underwater but there will be -
  • Submarines
  • Tunnels
  • Glass Domes
  • Many Futuristic Structures

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Well the map looks breathtaking in its current state. I can see potential for it but my only precaution is whether the PvP will work. Since the map is literally called "Ocean Corridors" I am guessing a lot of PvP will take place in tight spaces. Pretty good way to experiment this type of PvP. Also good to know I am not the only one doing this type of PvP(well except mine would be for BattleGround instead :3).

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Looks decent so far, reminds me of Fallen Haven ^-^

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks pretty good! I see potential. One thing: if you connect tunnels, make the cross space a "20 block diameter dome." Overall, I like it!

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci