• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oblivion [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

probinson12

Spectator
Reaction score
Application
----------------
1)name: Parker
2)IGN: probinson12
3)Age: 13 (almost 14)
4)161/1,300+
5)Strengths: fns, bow Weaknesses: lag, hackers
6)Skype: probinson13
7)I was talking to Athletic Elite and he introduced me to this clan. I was requesting to get into it and I heard from him that it was a great clan to be in and that he wants me to be in. I would really like if you considered me to be in the clan. Thanks :D

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
Application
----------------
1)name: Parker
2)IGN: probinson12
3)Age: 13 (almost 14)
4)161/1,300+
5)Strengths: fns, bow Weaknesses: lag, hackers
6)Skype: probinson13
7)I was talking to Athletic Elite and he introduced me to this clan. I was requesting to get into it and I heard from him that it was a great clan to be in and that he wants me to be in. I would really like if you considered me to be in the clan. Thanks :D
Tʀɪᴀʟ Mᴇᴍʙᴇʀ, Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ Tᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ.

Stynetic

Platinum
Reaction score
Name:Hayes
Minecraft IGN:kidhutch
Wins/Games:201 2000+
PVP Strengths/Weaknesses?:My pvp strengths are fishing rod and sword pvp. My wee
Written paragraph of why we should accept you into Oblivion?:I feel that i should be excepted into Oblivion because im a strong pvper i can help with scheduling clan battles and i get along with people really well. I can bring strong players to oblivion. I have a few friends that have over 4oo wins and if i get excepted i can probably get them to apply.

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:Hayes
Minecraft IGN:kidhutch
Wins/Games:201 2000+
PVP Strengths/Weaknesses?:My pvp strengths are fishing rod and sword pvp. My wee
Written paragraph of why we should accept you into Oblivion?:I feel that i should be excepted into Oblivion because im a strong pvper i can help with scheduling clan battles and i get along with people really well. I can bring strong players to oblivion. I have a few friends that have over 4oo wins and if i get excepted i can probably get them to apply.
Tʀɪᴀʟ Mᴇᴍʙᴇʀ, Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ Tᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
▶ Do not hack, if you do you will be kicked out of the clan and will be reported without hesitation.
▶ If you have a problem with any member of the clan, report it to an Extension Officer or higher.
▶ Do not disrespect any members of the clan or any Player on MCSG. If you do so you will be kicked.
▶ Do not back stab a member of the clan in any game of SG unless all of the members agree to go solo.
▶ Extension must be the only clan you are a part of.
▶ Respect the MCSG rules.

Wat

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
▶ Do not hack, if you do you will be kicked out of the clan and will be reported without hesitation.
▶ If you have a problem with any member of the clan, report it to an Extension Officer or higher.
▶ Do not disrespect any members of the clan or any Player on MCSG. If you do so you will be kicked.
▶ Do not back stab a member of the clan in any game of SG unless all of the members agree to go solo.
▶ Extension must be the only clan you are a part of.
▶ Respect the MCSG rules.

Wat
Fixed, xD. This is Extension v2, so I must've forgotten to change that to Oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci