• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oblivion (US CLAN) [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kacool

Tribute
Reaction score
And i quote i never siad swag was bad he is actually good just saying hes getting rusty tbh.I'm done!No mroe replying please bye!
Noob, please stop, I do not want this clan to get shut down, if this get continues, I am going to get a higher rank.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
I
And i quote i never siad swag was bad he is actually good just saying hes getting rusty tbh.I'm done!No mroe replying please bye!
Your a hypocrite. You just went from your bad, to he's so good, to he's so rusty LOL. And how the hell am I getting rusty? You get rusty if you stop playing, and I don't understand how I'm 'rusty' if every time we pvp I win lol your logic is stupid. Like I said just end it here.

kacool

Tribute
Reaction score
I Your a hypocrite. You just went from your bad, to he's so good, to he's so rusty LOL. And how the hell am I getting rusty? You get rusty if you stop playing, and I don't understand how I'm 'rusty' if every time we pvp I win lol your logic is stupid. Like I said just end it here.
Swag get on TS! Quickzies!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I will because your not the bets end it here see yah kid who complains to much.
SHUT UP OMG. YOUR JUST MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID. DON'T REPLY OR THIS WILL BE TAKEN UP TO A MODERATOR.
Both of you calm down please. I have to say that I'm siding with Swag here, he's not bad. Going and cursing out people calling them 12 year olds makes you look pretty bad, I'd advise not doing that in the future.

kacool

Tribute
Reaction score
Both of you calm down please. I have to say that I'm siding with Swag here, he's not bad. Going and cursing out people calling them 12 year olds makes you look pretty bad, I'd advise not doing that in the future.
Thank you!

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Alright sorry swag the truth is your not rusty just that i was mad xD when u killed me just end it here swag sorry take it back and sorry yoyo for real.Sorry Swag for give me i did make my self look stupid.Sorry BYE swag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci