• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Obelisk [EU]

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Please do not lie on your thread and put up ur lose vs Retro! there is no proof of us "flaming" we won 5-3 end of dont make this situation go further than it needs to go!

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Please do not lie on your thread and put up ur lose vs Retro! there is no proof of us "flaming" we won 5-3 end of dont make this situation go further than it needs to go!
Quick question, are you denying the fact that your clan sent continuous flame throughout the clan war? are you denying the fact that you sponsored continuously throughout the clan war? Just leave this thread, you're not wanted here or practically anywhere else for that matter.

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Quick question, are you denying the fact that your clan sent continuous flame throughout the clan war? are you denying the fact that you sponsored continuously throughout the clan war? Just leave this thread, you're not wanted here or practically anywhere else for that matter.
yes I am denying that as it is false evidence! if you can show me proof for all this I will happy to reconsider!

Reaction score
How old are you?: 14
What is your IGN?: crazyhairedboy
What should we call you?: crazy
How many wins do you have? 570
Hvae many games have you played? 3k + i lent my acc to my mate when i thought i was gonna quit he played over 3k :/
What are your PvP strengths?: rod fns water fighting and bow
What are your PvP weaknesses?: hackers teames of 4+ solo and could work on sword only.
What country are you from?: England
Do you speak fluent English?: Yeas
Write a short paragraph explaining why you want to join #Obelisk: I want to join this clan as we played u last night. you all played very well against us. this clan seems legit and a nice clan to be in.

Reactions: MCS

TheGoldenApple1

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?: 13
What is your IGN?: TheGoldenApple1
What should we call you?: Jake or Gapple whatever you prefer.
How many wins do you have? 48
Hvae many games have you played? 360 this ratio is bad, i am better than this though.... :p
What are your PvP strengths?: rod sword fns
What are your PvP weaknesses?: bow
What country are you from?: Wales
Do you speak fluent English?: YES
What is your Skype name?: jake.lol38
Write a short paragraph explaining why you want to join #Obelisk: I have heard good words from crazy as a good friend of mine, my clan disbanded and i was looking for a clan to move to. I heard of you after my clan disbanded and crazyhairedboy said you were a good clan to get along with.

Reactions: MCS

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Hvae many games have you played? 3k + i lent my acc to my mate when i thought i was gonna quit he played over 3k :/
What are your PvP weaknesses?: hackers teames of 4+ solo and could work on sword only.
Write a short paragraph explaining why you want to join #Obelisk: I want to join this clan as we played u last night. you all played very well against us. this clan seems legit and a nice clan to be in.
How old are you?: 13
What is your IGN?: TheGoldenApple1
What should we call you?: Jake or Gapple whatever you prefer.
How many wins do you have? 48
Hvae many games have you played? 360 this ratio is bad, i am better than this though.... :p
What are your PvP strengths?: rod sword fns
What are your PvP weaknesses?: bow
What country are you from?: Wales
Do you speak fluent English?: YES
What is your Skype name?: jake.lol38
Write a short paragraph explaining why you want to join #Obelisk: I have heard good words from crazy as a good friend of mine, my clan disbanded and i was looking for a clan to move to. I heard of you after my clan disbanded and crazyhairedboy said you were a good clan to get along with.
[Both] Congratulations, You Have Been Accepted As: Trial, Your trial will take place later today, Good luck!

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
u and grapple should of joined us not the nabs that can't put up a loss! :)

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Funny how you are still here trying to cause flame, really gives your clan a great name.
We have a bad name? Ur the clan that try to dq us for saying "your a bad clan" and u don't even have proof of it and then u put 5-0 dq on ur thread when we won 5-3 fair and square! :)

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
We have a bad name? Ur the clan that try to dq us for saying "your a bad clan" and u don't even have proof of it and then u put 5-0 dq on ur thread when we won 5-3 fair and square! :)
We don't have proof of you calling us a bad clan?..

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
We don't have proof of you calling us a bad clan?..
No you don't and anyway if u did u can't get DQed for it! it's someone's opinion, and ur trying to dq a clan for sharing there opinion seems legit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci