• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Obelisk [EU]

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Obelisk is such BS.

Obelisk VS Kahos [W/DQ] [ - No proof.

Obelisk VS Outlaws [W/Dq] [5-4]
Using accounts not listed on their thread. - No proof whatsoever.

Obelisk VS Retro [DQ] [5-0] - Still no explanation OR proof.

To any clan that is considering a clan war vs ObeliskEU : Don't do it, honestly.
With the DQ vs Kahwi and Retro they could have just DQ'd them because they were loosing! Stupid can that cant take losses.
Youre not much better either way. Although your accusations are false, I remember exactly how much of a d*** you were over at Initiation with ebully etc. Anyways, leave this thread now unless you have something useful to say instead of flaming...

Nitroxide

Experienced
Reaction score
Youre not much better either way. Although your accusations are false, I remember exactly how much of a d*** you were over at Initiation with ebully etc. Anyways, leave this thread now unless you have something useful to say instead of flaming...
xD this was in no way "Flaming" I was merely stating a valid point. Ik ebully and I were annoying some time ago but that has nothing to do with not puting up losses! Obelisk has Sh**t REP and they are sore Fking loosers.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
xD this was in no way "Flaming" I was merely stating a valid point. Ik ebully and I were annoying some time ago but that has nothing to do with not puting up losses! Obelisk has Sh**t REP and they are sore Fking loosers.
You gave your account to Shant to get you wins. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nitroxide

Experienced
Reaction score
Idk if someone's spreading rumours or something but I can assure you that I did NOT give him any details whatsoever. I have never spoken to him in my life xD

Quarszel

Spectator
Reaction score
ahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahah xdxdxdxdxdxd ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhaahahahahah

LouisPlays

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?: I am 13 almost 14 :)
What is your IGN?: LouisPlays
What should we call you?: Louis, the gangster queen, pansy bear, the love meister etc...
How many wins do you have? 52
How many games have you played? 400
What are your PvP strengths?: I am great with the fishing rod, because of my hive background I am great with nearly everything involving the secondary weapon. I can use it in my favour in many ways, such as stopping the player from reaching me, knocking the player back to gain extra hits, and using the rod highly against teams stopping them from boosting, cutting me off and bowing me down. I am great at getting sword combos, if I do not have a rod I am also fine. I am great at strafing and getting the extra hits when needed. I can get cheeky hits by turning around and stopping the player or players from hitting me. These hits can lead on to me killing, or dealing great damage to the opponent. I am also pretty good with the flint and steel. I love to use this secondary against teams and usually save it just in case of that scenario. I can catch multiple players on fire at once, and without wasting virtually any of the durability in the weapon.
What are your PvP weaknesses?: I am not so great with a bow, I can get good hits and can use them to my advantage, however many other players out there can out bow me, and could leave me running away or dodging arrows. This however is not a huge problem, as I am great at losing players and dodging things that could be seen as dangerous.
What country are you from?: I am from England, United Kingdom.
Do you speak fluent English?: Yes, it is my primary language and I can speak it perfectly.
What is your Skype name?: louis.mcpvp
If Accepted are you willing to change your skin?: Yes, I am not too fussed about my skin and am willing to change it if you really want me to.
Why Do You Want To Join The Clan?: I know many members in the clan, such as Phoenix (Harry), Chez (Chester) <- Big boy. And I have come across many others involved with you and the clan, and am willing to make friends and not be somebody that nobody wants to speak to. I want to make the clan have extra facilities and members, creating a more happy, fun environment for everyone.
Also, I want to share many experience with the clan, showing off new ways to do things, and to also learn myself new things revolving around the topic. I am here to make friends and not to form a commotion, I would love to be accepted greatly.

-Louis

Nitroxide

Experienced
Reaction score
Ask him if you want xD Im getting a stat reset soon so why would i give it to him. You're just making things up because you have nothing better to do.

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
How old are you?: I am 13 almost 14 :)
What is your IGN?: LouisPlays
What should we call you?: Louis, the gangster queen, pansy bear, the love meister etc...
How many wins do you have? 52
How many games have you played? 400
What are your PvP strengths?: I am great with the fishing rod, because of my hive background I am great with nearly everything involving the secondary weapon. I can use it in my favour in many ways, such as stopping the player from reaching me, knocking the player back to gain extra hits, and using the rod highly against teams stopping them from boosting, cutting me off and bowing me down. I am great at getting sword combos, if I do not have a rod I am also fine. I am great at strafing and getting the extra hits when needed. I can get cheeky hits by turning around and stopping the player or players from hitting me. These hits can lead on to me killing, or dealing great damage to the opponent. I am also pretty good with the flint and steel. I love to use this secondary against teams and usually save it just in case of that scenario. I can catch multiple players on fire at once, and without wasting virtually any of the durability in the weapon.
What are your PvP weaknesses?: I am not so great with a bow, I can get good hits and can use them to my advantage, however many other players out there can out bow me, and could leave me running away or dodging arrows. This however is not a huge problem, as I am great at losing players and dodging things that could be seen as dangerous.
What country are you from?: I am from England, United Kingdom.
Do you speak fluent English?: Yes, it is my primary language and I can speak it perfectly.
What is your Skype name?: louis.mcpvp
If Accepted are you willing to change your skin?: Yes, I am not too fussed about my skin and am willing to change it if you really want me to.
Why Do You Want To Join The Clan?: I know many members in the clan, such as Phoenix (Harry), Chez (Chester) <- Big boy. And I have come across many others involved with you and the clan, and am willing to make friends and not be somebody that nobody wants to speak to. I want to make the clan have extra facilities and members, creating a more happy, fun environment for everyone.
Also, I want to share many experience with the clan, showing off new ways to do things, and to also learn myself new things revolving around the topic. I am here to make friends and not to form a commotion, I would love to be accepted greatly.

-Louis

Congratulations, you have been accepted on trial ;)

Nitroxide

Experienced
Reaction score
Obelisk VS Illusion [W/DQ] [5-0]
(we have evidence of them hacking)

You have evidence but yet you decide not to show it xD Seems legit.

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
Obelisk VS Illusion [W/DQ] [5-0]
(we have evidence of them hacking)

You have evidence but yet you decide not to show it xD Seems legit.
We don't need to show it as long as we have it and can give it if needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci