• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Obelisk [EU]

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm just gonna say that you WILL become a very hated clan if you don't put up your losses because you feel like it.
I don't think you understand that others people opinions on us doesn't matter. We are who we are, we make our own choices, no one or nothing can change that. So if we chose to do something that you don't like, it is none of your concern and you can not do anything about it.

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
How old are you?: 14
What is your IGN?: Revolvix
What should we call you?: Josh
How many wins do you have? All account, 1250 plus
Hvae many games have you played? 9000~ ik
What are your PvP strengths?: Sword, turn arounds, and fns
What are your PvP weaknesses?: Bows, and rods
What country are you from?: US of A
Do you speak fluent English?: Yessir
What is your Skype name?: zhyche.2k15
If Accepted are you willing to change your skin?: probably not since I have my us clan skin
Why Do You Want To Join The Clan?: Because you guys seem like a good eu clan and I would like to give a eu clan a shot, and you did ask Outset to be your US division lol, maybe it could be the other way around now? c;

ObeliskEU

Survivor
Reaction score
How old are you?: 14
What is your IGN?: Revolvix
What should we call you?: Josh
How many wins do you have? All account, 1250 plus
Hvae many games have you played? 9000~ ik
What are your PvP strengths?: Sword, turn arounds, and fns
What are your PvP weaknesses?: Bows, and rods
What country are you from?: US of A
Do you speak fluent English?: Yessir
What is your Skype name?: zhyche.2k15
If Accepted are you willing to change your skin?: probably not since I have my us clan skin
Why Do You Want To Join The Clan?: Because you guys seem like a good eu clan and I would like to give a eu clan a shot, and you did ask Outset to be your US division lol, maybe it could be the other way around now? c;
Accepted; trial.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci