• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OB Breaker

eh?

• yh

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • no

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Should it be allowed?
OB Breaker is basically so you can break obsidian with about 4 - 6 TNT Blows.
I personally think this should be added since It would make raiding alot more fun, and actually possible with some bases.
Let me know what you think m@e's.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Yes it definitely should be added to the Survival Server, like you said it would make raiding much more fun and not to mention much more possible.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How about no. Their was already a vote on this anyway and the answer was no

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
I'm not trying to start an argument i just want to state that, What other ways will we get into obsidian bases? Let's see there's always glitching into it but i have a odd feeling that may be a ban able offense.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes please. Indestructible bases completely ruins the point of raiding. Nobody would need any skill to build bases. They just need a thick obsidian box. Lame.

Obsidian and Bedrock breaker, if Bedrock is to be included.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay to clear things up in the most recent update creeper eggs have been added. This combined with pearls is the new way to take care of obby bases. They're only available in kits at the moment but that should change once the shop opens up. As for pearl glitching it is legal as stated on the rule board at spawn.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci