• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oʜᴀɴᴀ [Us Dɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually it wasn't a 5v9, but I don't want to go into detail as the problem has already been dealt with ;)
I got 4 kills, Hyper got 3, Flipzyy got 1, and KingTut got 1, And you guys tryharded one of us off of spawn. GeGe l3l.

Listen to 6v6 next time pleas

I could've been so cocky about 1v2'ing you and Flowzyy when i was out geared. lololololol

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
I got 4 kills, Hyper got 3, Flipzyy got 1, and KingTut got 1, And you guys tryharded one of us off of spawn. GeGe l3l.

I could've been so cocky about 1v2'ing you and Flowzyy when i was out geared. lololololol
Like I said, the problem has been dealt with, PM me if you have any more issues.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Blazerboy123

Wins: 303 or something like that

How active are you?(1-10): 7

How would you help Ohana? I'm very dedicated and willing to try my best at everything. I can be kinda funny sometimes. I'm very interested in getting back into the competitive scene after a month or so away from the bigger clans.

Why do you want to join Ohana?: ^ I would also like to meet some new people, and I'm willing to do anything to just be a part of the clan.

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Blazerboy123

Wins: 303 or something like that

How active are you?(1-10): 7

How would you help Ohana? I'm very dedicated and willing to try my best at everything. I can be kinda funny sometimes. I'm very interested in getting back into the competitive scene after a month or so away from the bigger clans.

Why do you want to join Ohana?: ^ I would also like to meet some new people, and I'm willing to do anything to just be a part of the clan.
denied

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, illusive, god like feature that only the special amongst will ever taste. It's something that truly exist. In all of us, it's important to believe that you are the one. You spend so much time with other people, you spend so much time getting them to like you. You study them, you know about them, you know about them more than you know about yourself. You no longer have to go through life with disappointment. No matter how bad it is, no matter how bad it gets, we are going to make it. We are Ohana.

Ohana means Family, Family means nobody gets left behind or forgtten. ~ Lilo

TeamSpeak Ip: 198.15.70.250:20111

- Have a decent amount of wins.
Interview Process Required
- Can not be associated with any other clan
- Working Microphone
- Skype/Teamspeak
- Maturity
- Respect
- Devotion
- Teamwork
- Active

Minecraft IGN:

Wins:

How active are you?(1-10):

How would you help Ohana?

Why do you want to join Ohana?:

Rules:

Must Respect Other clans.

No threats.

Owner:

Nova_RunZyoU

Leader:

N/A

Officers:

Skipping

ImNotAFK13

Elites:

Members:

5. Flipzyy

6. hyperfuse03

7. Dantelius

8. Sixorr

9. Flowist

10. ThatCoolCucumber

I never agreed on joining yet...

Extempia

Career
Reaction score

We could bring up the 3 game before that when it was fair, you know the ones we won? Lmao your getting all cocky over one game, chill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci